LaChina's Interview With Geno & Gabby | The Boneyard

LaChina's Interview With Geno & Gabby

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Could just be my phone, but the video does not get very far along with Geno before it restarts and did this repeatedly...

Reaction Score
Could just be my phone, but the video does not get very far along with Geno before it restarts and did this repeatedly...
The interviews are in short segments. When it starts to repeat, click on the right arrow to go to the next segment. Repeat as necessary.;)

Reaction Score
Thanks for this..... any video with Ms Lachina Robinson in it... is a worthwhile video. I dont even have to listen to the interviews :p:D:cool:;)
I feel the opposite. I thank the technology gods for the mute button whenever she comes on TV. I will go back and listen to the interview now, but only to the answers, not her questions :mad:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Thanks for this..... any video with Ms Lachina Robinson in it... is a worthwhile video. I dont even have to listen to the interviews :p:D:cool:;)
You like 6’5” women?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Every inch matters

hqdefault.jpg

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Okay I don't care what some say about A'ja being "high maintenance". If that young lady's smile doesn't melt your heart yours ain't beating. And LaChina, this smart, eloquent woman, looks like some idealized version of Nefertiti. Just stunning.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Okay I don't care what some say about A'ja being "high maintenance". If that young lady's smile doesn't melt your heart yours ain't beating. And LaChina, this smart, eloquent woman, looks like some idealized version of Nefertiti. Just stunning.
Though I'd seen LaChina's face on TV, it wasn't until I saw her in person at a WNBA game that I realized what a tall glass of water she is. Stunning indeed.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Though I'd seen LaChina's face on TV, it wasn't until I saw her in person at a WNBA game that I realized what a tall glass of water she is. Stunning indeed.

Like I said in a earlier thread

Well I was gonna say she's a tall cup of caffe au lait:cool: 6'4... plus heels :eek:

She does alot of the Sunday ACC games...... as well as the early games of the ACC tourney. Im sure I havent seen her in person.... I would remember that. The announcers at Duke arent courtside.. they are stuck up in crows nest at the top of the arena........ I'll be sure to pay more attention at the ACC tourney though :cool:

Speaking of announcers, sometimes you forget how tall some of them are... as you usually just see them sitting. I recall the 2015 regionals here in town... and Carolyn Peck was doing the color. She's a tall one as well.... 6'4 plus heels ..... I forget who she was standing beside.... but she made her look tiny in comparison.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom