2022 Recruiting: - Kyle Lofton | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Kyle Lofton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wasn't expecting him to be interested in coming here based on our available PT, but anyways:

Reaction Score
I wasn't expecting him to be interested in coming here based on our available PT, but anyways:

Feel like we jumped the gun on Alleyne A bit with Lofton now available and some other good names late. Happy to have him but man some big time guards came in late.

have to take the bird in the hand sometimes with recruiting So I understand. Seemed like some folks on the Yard intimated interest from Lofton in us throughout the year. No idea if true.

Reaction Score
Feel like we jumped the gun on Alleyne A bit with Lofton now available and some other good names late. Happy to have him but man some big time guards came in late.

have to take the bird in the hand sometimes with recruiting So I understand. Seemed like some folks on the Yard intimated interest from Lofton in us throughout the year. No idea if true.
2 completely different players. Idk if one would or should discourage the other

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I can't see UConn being involved if this to be believed

NBA-bboat-lede.jpg

Reaction Score
Hard disagree here. Yes, there are good guards available, but Alleyne was one of the better guards available and he wanted to play here. No guarantees in the portal and we got two good ones.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Have you watch St. Bonnie play? They run a set play Every time. Very very deliberate. Both are boarderline NBA guys. We are set at the 5 otherwise I be All in on these two. We want them out of the big east.
I agree the Bonnies ran set plays - in their half court set which was maybe 40% of their possessions. They were a run and gun team when the other team missed their shots which happened a lot WHEN the Bonnies decided to play defense. When they were running they were athletic and intimidating but not very effective in the half court offense - they were impatient, Coach McKillop of Davidson said that the key to beating the Bonnies was to slow them down by making your shots. Lofton is the real deal but he will go where he can be the ring leader and he will not share time. The Bonnies were perhaps the biggest disappointment of all teams last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom