Kyle Boone is convinced | The Boneyard

Kyle Boone is convinced

Reaction Score
And I quote ...

"If there were any doubts about which team is the best right now in college hoops ... well, then you've just admitted you haven't watched UConn. Dan Hurley's team smashed Xavier over the head with a sledgehammer Sunday by 43 points at home. Huskies are hashtag #good."

Reaction Score
We should be #1, not only in the polls, but in the power ratings too.

We were a 12-point favorite at home against #40 and won by 40.

Purdue were 10-point favorites on the road at #100 and were in a dogfight.

Reaction Score
We should be #1, not only in the polls, but in the power ratings too.

We were a 12-point favorite at home against #40 and won by 40.

Purdue were 10-point favorites on the road at #100 and were in a dogfight.
Both the ESPN and CBSSports power rankings already had UConn #1 this past week.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
We actually extended the lead with four freshmen in
Was garbage time but after watching the Greek guy and the freshman, I actually feel better about next year’s team, although we do need a Big desperately.

Reaction Score
It'll be interesting to see what Gary Parrish has to say in the Top 25 and 1. He's gone to great lengths to justify putting Purdue ahead of us. I'm dying to hear tomorrow's justification.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
It'll be interesting to see what Gary Parrish has to say in the Top 25 and 1. He's gone to great lengths to justify putting Purdue ahead of us. I'm dying to hear tomorrow's justification.

Seth Davis too. It pains Goodman to put UCONN as number 1.

Reaction Score
Was garbage time but after watching the Greek guy and the freshman, I actually feel better about next year’s team, although we do need a Big desperately.
I do as well. If we keep looking like this it'll be hard to lose any developing players to the portal and it should be proven already as a transfer factory: the staff rarely whiffs. Salad days

Reaction Score
Agree. Purdue may have the better resume but we are the better team. We also have the best win between the two teams against UNC who is looking like a #1 seed right now. Duke lol!
We and Purdue have virtually identical Q1/Q2 resumes. Are you telling me their resume is more impressive because more of their scrub games were Q3 instead of Q4? lol

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I do as well. If we keep looking like this it'll be hard to lose any developing players to the portal and it should be proven already as a transfer factory: the staff rarely whiffs. Salad days
Agreed. Who's the most successful player who transferred OUT under Hurley?

Edit: never mind, Gaffney. And I'm super happy for him.

Reaction Score
We also have 3 road quad 1 wins which should be rated higher, like quad 0 or something. Purdue has zero.

Reaction Score
We and Purdue have virtually identical Q1/Q2 resumes. Are you telling me their resume is more impressive because more of their scrub games were Q3 instead of Q4? lol
Nope. Wasnt saying that at all. Its the argument many are making. They can have it. We`re the better team.

Reaction Score
If they're identical otherwise... then logically yes.

If season ended today, they're still the overall #1.

That doesn't mean we're not a better team than them... because we are. But that isn't necessarily the question.

Reaction Score
Depends. are we voting on the best team or best resume? to me, they are two different things.
Oh, I agree. But Borzello has made it clear that he's going to be considering overall resume, so as long as he's consistent, I respect that.

Even though I know we're the best team at this stage in the season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom