OT: Kyla Irwin to join Vandy WBB staff | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Kyla Irwin to join Vandy WBB staff

Reaction Score
Happy for Kyra..excited for Vanderbilt..does anyone has info on Kyra’s bio since she left UCONN?

Reaction Score
What an outstanding choice Coach Ralph has made by giving Kyla this opportunity!!!! Recently in one of the "Autumn transfer" threads, I posted how I thought that Autumn was going to be the next Kyla - the player/coach on the bench helping to position players on the court. Now she is going to do it for a living.
Congratulations Kyla!
GREAT FIND @BRS24
Well Done! Congrats to both Kyla and Shea. Excellent choice. Zarathustra

Reaction Score
Was very pleased to see this. Wishing her all the best. Always came across as a sharp kid and great team mate.

Reaction Score
An old saying.................."No one can rain on your parade if they don't know what street its on" Keep your personal business and activities private.
We all know folks (of all ages) that are addicted to social media. They can't put their phones down for 2 minutes. smh. :confused: Their phone is their life.
It’s more than a phone nowadays. It’s a PC full of people’s life info.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Very happy for both Christina and Kyla. Kind of interesting that Shea chose to bring Christina back home to Vandy to coach with her and not Jasmine Lister who was Christina's former backcourt partner for Vandy .
I knew I had seen that name before!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
She graduated in 2020 and played pro in Heidelberg, Germany in 2020-21.
Between those two events, Kyla had to recover from a pretty nasty injury to her elbow suffered during last season’s AAC tournament.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Between those two events, Kyla had to recover from a pretty nasty injury to her elbow suffered during last season’s AAC tournament.
I seem to remember the Germany experience also had problems with COVID disrupting the league and perhaps Kyla had some other injuries?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Eric and I were about 50-75' from where Kyla fell. It was awful and reminded me too much of when Kaleena fell on her elbow against Stanford and let out a blood-curdling scream.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom