KY fading | The Boneyard

KY fading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Got swept by Florida to fall to 5-5 in SEC.
Don't have an easy schedule left; could go 3-3 or worse down the stretch.

Yet they host the 1st/2nd rounds. Might Louisville have to take a trip down the road to Lexington in order to make it back home for the Regionals?

Reaction Score
It would be unfortunate for L'ville if that scenario plays out as KY already beat them, but based on how the NCAA committee seems to like to do that to teams, it is very possible.

Reaction Score
It would be unfortunate for L'ville if that scenario plays out as KY already beat them, but based on how the NCAA committee seems to like to do that to teams, it is very possible.

I dont know why it'd be "unfortunate." Neither team is what it was when they played months ago. KY has a good chance to finish 7th in the SEC, which means a 7 or 8 seed is hardly out of the question.

And I like the symmetry of a team having to win on the road to get the benefit of playing at home.

Reaction Score
I dont know why it'd be "unfortunate." Neither team is what it was when they played months ago. KY has a good chance to finish 7th in the SEC, which means a 7 or 8 seed is hardly out of the question.

And I like the symmetry of a team having to win on the road to get the benefit of playing at home.
I think the L'ville fans would think it was unfortunate as they will earn the higher seed and then have to play a team they already lost to on their home court.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I think the L'ville fans would think it was unfortunate as they will earn the higher seed and then have to play a team they already lost to on their home court.
That would be worthwhile just because it messes with the NCAA.

Reaction Score
While KY is fading, Maryland is starting to intrigue me. I was very impressed with how they played Notre Dame. They gave us a good 1st half. Thomas can be un guardable.

If they can end up in either Stanford or Louisville/Duke region I would like their chances. Shame these sites aren't neutral this year.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

If Louisville is not a #1 seed, it will be hosting a higher seeded team on its home court in the regionals. No one -- including Louisville fans -- should feel badly if it has to win an early round game on another team's home court.

Reaction Score
If Louisville is not a #1 seed, it will be hosting a higher seeded team on its home court in the regionals. No one -- including Louisville fans -- should feel badly if it has to win an early round game on another team's home court.

Exactly.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Did you look at the box score? Strange. A guard coming off the bench scores 20; another bench player scores 10. Two starters score under 10....what's with that? Samarie got a double double...10/10...she must be kicking herself. Too bad; we coulda used her if her head had been in the right place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom