KW's vertical is not human | The Boneyard

KW's vertical is not human

Reaction Score
So on Instagram, KW posted a video of himself coming within centimeters of touching the top of the vertical leap measuring stick. I took a screenshot of it, and I couldn't get him at his peak. My pic shows him on his way down and not as close to the top. But you can check his ig to see the video.

I then made a very scientific scale to try to figure out how high KW got on that leap and here is my conclusion: he is not human. See below for the results.

KW.png

pj

Reaction Score
Great. Since he's 50% taller than the 10 ft regulation hoop, we've got the first 15' tall human. Never mind his vertical leap, he'll be a great rim protector, also our entry passes for dunks will be incontestable. I pity Calipari and Coach K when it comes time to defend this monster.

Reaction Score
Love the analysis! Does anyone know if they still have the "And 1 Mountain Dew Code Red Tour"?

Reaction Score
There was a guy in Danbury when I played there who could touch the rim with his foot. He was massively athletic and super flexible. Really crazy to see.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
So on Instagram, KW posted a video of himself coming within centimeters of touching the top of the vertical leap measuring stick. I took a screenshot of it, and I couldn't get him at his peak. My pic shows him on his way down and not as close to the top. But you can check his ig to see the video.

I then made a very scientific scale to try to figure out how high KW got on that leap and here is my conclusion: he is not human. See below for the results.

View attachment 24481

Love your work. Love the kid's insta handle.

Can't wait to see this kid on sportscenter top 10. And I don't even watch sportscenter.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
/r/theydidthemath

Oh wait. I'm not on that website.

Reaction Score
Let's see: who could the starting 4/5 at the center court jump ball circle be????

Reaction Score

View attachment 24481

Other than an impressive vertical from what little ive read on him he doesnt seem to do much else. Its like an impotent man having a 15" penis impressive but doesnt really help much.

Reaction Score
He was also like 6' tall. You didn't play football in Danbury around the late 80's early 90's did you?
Yes, he was just about 6' tall, but not much more, if any. Sick athleticism.
I played basket, base, and foot ball circa 1985, all JV, and was pretty good at baseball, terrible at basketball, and useless as a wide receiver on a team with a 5'5 QB who couldn't throw the ball 20 yards. Gave up all sports after I got my first GF. :)

Reaction Score
Other than an impressive vertical from what little ive read on him he doesnt seem to do much else. Its like an impotent man having a 15" penis impressive but doesnt really help much.
Yes. It's just like that. What a perfect simile. Brilliant.
Hey, I know, maybe he can use that beast to slap you silly.

Reaction Score
Yes, he was just about 6' tall, but not much more, if any. Sick athleticism.
I played basket, base, and foot ball circa 1985, all JV, and was pretty good at baseball, terrible at basketball, and useless as a wide receiver on a team with a 5'5 QB who couldn't throw the ball 20 yards. Gave up all sports after I got my first GF. :)
Qb- bobby evans

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom