Kwintin Williams and NBA2K | The Boneyard

Kwintin Williams and NBA2K

Reaction Score
Couldn’t hurt to have another mythical player to go with jesus shuttlesworth and I don’t know ajou ajou deng(lol)

Reaction Score

Some choice words from Kwint:

“It’s a great opportunity,” Williams said. “They’ll put my first and last name in the game, all my dunk packages — all the stuff that wasn’t good enough for UConn.”
“The way things went at UConn,” Williams said, “I don’t know if my mind and body can take another year of college basketball. It was a very stressful situation the last couple of years, very hard on me and my family, with what it takes to play at this level and playing for somebody that doesn’t believe in you very hard.”
"I’m not with the jokes on the court,” he said. “I can’t go from the high-intensity practices at UConn to being a Globetrotter. I’d rather do a little something more ‘me.’ The skills I picked up at UConn can translate to somebody’s organization.”
“I was told I didn’t have the skill-set to play here, but I’m glad I still played here,” Williams said. “No hard feelings. It was definitely an eye-opener and a humbling experience, with Dan Hurley telling me what kind of player I was.”

“I’m not too happy about it at all,” he added, “but I’m so happy to be here, and to have been a member of the UConn basketball team.”

pj

Reaction Score
Pretty much lost all respect for him after reading that article.

Why? He was trying hard to be smart. Smarter at dealing with adversity than Kevin Ollie, who had a few decades on Kwintin.

Reaction Score
The “all the stuff that wasn’t good enough for UConn” line doesn’t reflect well on him or his ability to be self-critical or -aware. He’s young and still has time to figure it out. He wasn’t good enough to contribute on the court and was a distraction off it. Zero for two gets you off the team. He’s a dunker, not a basketball player. Glad he can use his skills to make money.

Reaction Score
He wasn't good enough. Ironic that a player who could leap out of the building didn't have the athletic skills to play at this level but that was the case with Kwintin. Good luck to the young man.

Reaction Score
The “all the stuff that wasn’t good enough for UConn” line doesn’t reflect well on him or his ability to be self-critical or -aware. He’s young and still has time to figure it out. He wasn’t good enough to contribute on the court and was a distraction off it. Zero for two gets you off the team. He’s a dunker, not a basketball player. Glad he can use his skills to make money.
He’s really not that young though lol. He also was being a little “sensitive” in his comments of his IG post too.
I defended him numerous times, like I said in the past, brand awareness he brought is higher than most end of bench guys. That was a positive. Now he seems to just be a bitter man (he’s like 24, he’s not a kid)
He’s the worst scholarship player potentially in the programs history.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom