Kudos from Boston | The Boneyard

Kudos from Boston

Reaction Score
Very kind words from Bob Ryan during this morning's Sports Reporters....sorry that I can't seem to upload so you'll have to go to ESPN.com and see for yourself....my bad...//

Last edited:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
It takes a Trenton guy to understand a Philly guy. Accurate and succinct. How different from his Globe mate Shaughnessy. I'm sure Jackie MacMullan however word say much of the same as Ryan.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Bob is trying to make amends for the article he wrote in the early 2000's about Holy Cross being the only team from New England that ever won the NCAA MCBB title. He had a momentary brain cramp, forgetting we won it in 1999. He single handedly removed Connecticut from New England for a day. The volume of hate mail he received from Husky fans forced him to issue a public apology to HuskyNation. To his credit, he was very gracious and sincere about it.

Further evidence, if any is necessary, that Bostonians do consider their city and environs to be "the hub of the universe". They just don't have any WCBB teams remotely on the same planet with UCONN. Still, very nice recognition from him for the women's game and our Huskies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom