Kromah | The Boneyard

Kromah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seems like he is a Swiss Army knife. Good to have him coming off the bench, and his experience will help the team throughout the season. Glad he's a Husky.

Reaction Score
His game reminds me of Henefeld's game. He needs more PT. Deandre Daniels better step up or he will be passed.

Kromah and Giffey at the two forward spots could be similar to Burrell and Henefeld.

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
His game reminds me of Henefeld's game. He needs more PT. Deandre Daniels better step up or he will be passed.

Kromah and Giffey at the two forward spots could be similar to Burrell and Henefeld.

There will be situations where a lineup will include Napier, Boatright/Calhoun, Giffey and Kromah along with someone in the five spot.

One of the things announcers have picked up on both of UConn's games so far is that UConn is fast enough in transition to put shooters at the three point line along the baseline. Defenses aren't fast enough to recover back to the paint and spread out to both baselines and the wings.

You're forcing the defense to make critical decisions on the fly. With the hot start Giffey has had he's now a marked man. Someone on transition defense will be tracking him. That leaves another spot on the floor for an open three point shooter.

Reaction Score
I defer my opinions to hyperthink!
Whuts up my friend??? Glad to see u guys are noticing the kid. Just hope ollie utilizes him right throughout the season. He has a good all around game. Still think he should be a starter but with this team it looks like he would get the same amount of minutes either way. Would like to see him and giffey/calhoun start at the 2 and 3 when they play teams with bigger guards. And have boatright come off the bench with the green light

Reaction Score
And he probably wont get 14-16 a game as i predicted before the season but im pretty sure you all know he's capable

U

UCONNfan1

He's been talked about quite bit even earning his own thread IIRC, but I like his game a lot and like what he brings to the table. Just more depth, and good quality depth.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Kind of like a utility infielder or late season veteran picked up before the World Series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom