Kris Dunn | The Boneyard

Kris Dunn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After basically missing his first two years due to injury the kid is really showing what kind of talent he is this year. I'm a Uconn fan that has no problem seeing Providence play well and will always root for a CT. kid. He's a definite NBA player in my opinion.

Reaction Score
By far the best NBA prospect in that league.

Although there are not many in the BE.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I'll pull for him hard if/when he makes it to the league. That aside, never much cared for PC.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Once the link to the PC board was removed here, I haven't cared to bother looking at their board. I made the mistake of checking it out and saw some really asinine thread about Ollie's divorce, and another one where a poster was wondering why no UConn fans were coming over to set them straight on college basketball. They are the equivalent of Depaul and Seton Hall to me, who gives a f?

Reaction Score
Surprised no one has mentioned the fact that he flat out can't shoot. NBA my ass

caw

Reaction Score
I am sorry but Dunn is none of those guys

I agree but shooting isn't the sole reason he won't make the NBA. he has a multitude of flaws and I like him as a player. Wish UConn had had a scholarship when he was a senior in high school bc he would have been a Husky.

Reaction Score
He needs to improve his jumper some more and tighten his handle but he's the best assist man in the country, one of the best defensive players in the country and is a triple double waiting to happen. He still has some things to work on but he has great length for a point guard and is a really good athlete, I think he has NBA written all over him.

Reaction Score
Yup, Providence is having another strong season. It's starting to look like Cooley is the real deal.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
screw PeeCee ad their wannabe program

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
UConn has more basketball championships than the entire Big East. 4-3 (1 each GTown, Vill, Marq)
I'm just guessing you meant Syracuse instead of Marquette. And it would have to be 3-3 as we weren't in the BE last year.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'm just guessing you meant Syracuse instead of Marquette. And it would have to be 3-3 as we weren't in the BE last year.

All time UConn versus all time current Big East.

Reaction Score
You're reading this wrong or something. Cuse is ACC and Marquette won 1 with Al McGuire.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
You're reading this wrong or something. Cuse is ACC and Marquette won 1 with Al McGuire.
OH - current BE vs current UConn. Now I got it. I was thinking teams that won it while in the Big East.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He needs to improve his jumper some more and tighten his handle but he's the best assist man in the country, one of the best defensive players in the country and is a triple double waiting to happen. He still has some things to work on but he has great length for a point guard and is a really good athlete, I think he has NBA written all over him.
You just described rajon rondo, minus the has to work on handling part...

caw

Reaction Score

He has a ton of bad tos this year. Handles are an issue. The main problem is that the NBA is super deep at PG.

LAC - Paul
LAL - opening? But what don't they need
GSW - Curry
Steven Krajewski - Collison - on a "long term" contract
PT - Lilliard
MT - Rubio/Lavine
UJ - Exum/Burke - don't like either much but they are young
DM - Rondo
HR - opening? Beverly is solid though
SAS - Parker/Joseph
PS - Bledsoe/Dragic/Thomas
OKC - Westbrook/Jackson
NO - Holiday
MG - Conley
DN - Lawson

EC has more openings but still relatively solid at PG:
WW - Wall
CB - Rose - he's a question mark but not sure they would use a draft pick on a PG.
CH - Walker
BC - Smart? Not sure who is starting for them these days
P76 - MCW
OM - Payton
DP - Jennings - just got injured so maybe need a PG
MB - Knight
NYK - need everything
TR - Lowry
AH - Teague/Shroder
MH - maybe could use a PG but have three under contract already in Napier/Chalmers/Cole
BN - Williams - but really need a reboot (do they have a draft pick?)
CC - Irving
IP - Hill

I want him drafted but he's behind at least one PG in Jones and likely Mudiay. Not sure he's ahead of Rozier (UL) or a few others this year which may be enough to push him to the second round at best.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
He has a ton of bad tos this year. Handles are an issue. The main problem is that the NBA is super deep at PG.

LAC - Paul
LAL - opening? But what don't they need
GSW - Curry
Steven Krajewski - Collison - on a "long term" contract
PT - Lilliard
MT - Rubio/Lavine
UJ - Exum/Burke - don't like either much but they are young
DM - Rondo
HR - opening? Beverly is solid though
SAS - Parker/Joseph
PS - Bledsoe/Dragic/Thomas
OKC - Westbrook/Jackson
NO - Holiday
MG - Conley
DN - Lawson

EC has more openings but still relatively solid at PG:
WW - Wall
CB - Rose - he's a question mark but not sure they would use a draft pick on a PG.
CH - Walker
BC - Smart? Not sure who is starting for them these days
P76 - MCW
OM - Payton
DP - Jennings - just got injured so maybe need a PG
MB - Knight
NYK - need everything
TR - Lowry
AH - Teague/Shroder
MH - maybe could use a PG but have three under contract already in Napier/Chalmers/Cole
BN - Williams - but really need a reboot (do they have a draft pick?)
CC - Irving
IP - Hill

I want him drafted but he's behind at least one PG in Jones and likely Mudiay. Not sure he's ahead of Rozier (UL) or a few others this year which may be enough to push him to the second round at best.

Here I thought Upstater cared too much about Tom Brady.

Turns out the NBA is all set on guards.

caw

Reaction Score
Here I thought Upstater cared too much about Tom Brady.

Turns out the NBA is all set on guards.

PG is a stocked position. Probably the toughest in the NBA to be a starter let alone a star. Not saying there won't be PGs drafted but it's probably the hardest one to break into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom