Kosongo watch 2 | The Boneyard

Kosongo watch 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
It takes a strong person, to press the breaks after an announcement that didn't feel right in his gut. I hope it all works out. Young guy, big decision. Needs a role model like KO for sure.

Reaction Score
no offense but do we really need another thread? there's enough filling up the 1st page.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Poor decision to post. Poor spelling. Even got the kids name wrong. I should be banished to a remote location, far far away. A place where no one will care about me- Oregon.

Reaction Score
Poor decision to post. Poor spelling. Even got the kids name wrong. I should be banished to a remote location, far far away. A place where no one will care about me- Oregon.
tumblr_lnmaay6U7w1qzdjs5.gif

Reaction Score
GemPbjn post: 711234 said:
It takes a strong person, to press the breaks after an announcement that didn't feel right in his gut. I hope it all works out. Young guy, big decision. Needs a role model like KO for sure.

With this bunch you have to do more than just spell check. You have to be grammatically correct. Oh no! Is it than or then?

Upstater or Dogmania help me out.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Or Missouri, or PC

Reaction Score
With this bunch you have to do more than just spell check. You have to be grammatically correct. Oh no! Is it than or then?

Upstater or Dogmania help me out.
A lot of the mistakes we see on here are clearly autocorrect issues, that's easily forgivable. But any reasonably educated person should know not to say things like " more then 10 times" and "anyways". Most of us are well educated people, we can do better THAN that :)

Reaction Score
A lot of the mistakes we see on here are clearly autocorrect issues, that's easily forgivable. But any reasonably educated person should know not to say things like " more then 10 times" and "anyways". Most of us are well educated people, we can do better THAN that :)

Then it's than! Or than it's than? Ah oh!

Reaction Score

Your parenthesis is off there.;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1