Kofi having second thoughts? | The Boneyard

Kofi having second thoughts?

Reaction Score
This is promising news. I still could not grasp Illinois. I was at the Wisconsin game tonight and it was a great atmosphere in Madison. The big ten excitement was great with Purdue in town. So I definitely understand the appeal of big ten ball. But I can't understand Illinois appeal.

Reaction Score
Hearing from Chief’s NY sources that Kofi is having second thoughts. Don’t know magnitude of regrets yet but wishes he took more time. We will see how this plays out.
UConn, I assume would welcome him (back) with open arms.

Hasn’t signed yet, right? So I’m assuming a decommit is a bit easier than if he had

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Maybe he’ll pull a Tyus Battle would be nice

Reaction Score
Of course we would take him back in a heart beat, I know I would. We all make rash decisions in the moment and if this is true, at least it hasn't gone on too long and he realized right away his error. But, it's only a rumor and if we know it, so does Illinois, and they will pull out all the stops to try to change his mind.

The other thing to keep in mind is that if true, does not guarantee this means it will be UConn. Let's just see how this plays out and keep recruiting like he is not coming here.

C

Chief00

I’ve been critical of chief but why would we attack him here? He’s making a specific claim that hasn’t already been made by other posters on the board. That he never did that is what people get on him for.
When someone reports in real-time it’s bound to happen

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom