Kofi Cockburn visiting 6/29 | The Boneyard

Kofi Cockburn visiting 6/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
nm

Cockburn recently picked up offers from Kansas and Tennessee but said he wants to hear from the “blue blood schools” — Kentucky, Duke and North Carolina.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
This is the number 1 guy I want for 2019.
When was the last time we had a guy this large and talented?

Reaction Score
This is the number 1 guy I want for 2019.
When was the last time we had a guy this large and talented?

Drummond. Definitely.

But I wouldn't called him talented really. He has pretty bad hands and limited athleticism. Not a shot blocker at all.

He's more the kind of guy you recruit so other teams get punished down low again and again--feel it in their ribs for a month.

He also has nice positioning on teammates drive, which bodes well for his pick n roll ability.

100% on board for signing him up. All I really expect from him for any college team is to pound the glass and dunk

Reaction Score
nm

Cockburn recently picked up offers from Kansas and Tennessee but said he wants to hear from the “blue blood schools” — Kentucky, Duke and North Carolina.
Welp that's too bad

Reaction Score
nm

It really bothers me that he doesn't consider Indiana a blue blood program.

Reactions: pj

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Drummond. Definitely.

But I wouldn't called him talented really. He has pretty bad hands and limited athleticism. Not a shot blocker at all.

He's more the kind of guy you recruit so other teams get punished down low again and again--feel it in their ribs for a month.

He also has nice positioning on teammates drive, which bodes well for his pick n roll ability.

100% on board for signing him up. All I really expect from him for any college team is to pound the glass and dunk
In the context of the center position, Drummond's talent was off the charts. For a big man to be talented, imo, he must have solid athleticism, solid coordination and good basic basketball IQ. Drummond's athleticism is/was exceptional for a big man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom