Kobe Chalk Talk's EDD and Stewie | The Boneyard

Kobe Chalk Talk's EDD and Stewie

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I love that Kobe is getting so involved with women's basketball. Did it get posted that Gabby and Candace Parker were training with him the other day?
upload_2018-9-12_9-31-38.png

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Good catch! Upon further review, it is. And the other player there in the Atlanta t-shirt is Monique Billings.

Thanks! Alex is Pheesa's coach who also worked with Meg this summer.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Yes, it was a recommendation to keep Stewie further back so her long arms could not tip the pass.

I seem to recall a South Carolina player doing that to Stewie, but it didn't dissuade Stewie and she's tougher now.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
I seem to recall a South Carolina player doing that to Stewie, but it didn't dissuade Stewie and she's tougher now.

You have to try. If not, then you concede to Stewie. Never concede. Also EDD is better than the South Carolina player.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
You have to try. If not, then you concede to Stewie. Never concede. Also EDD is better than the South Carolina player.

I was just making a little joke. Actually, the elbow in the gut in the SC game was something just flat out dirty; Stewie was away from the play low on the right side and suddenly she's down and I believe it was after the whistle.

Reaction Score
Good catch! Upon further review, it is. And the other player there in the Atlanta t-shirt is Monique Billings.

How can Nike Kobe allow himself to be photographed with CP3 in Adidas gear??? Kobe, Karlie, Monique, Gabby and the guy in the red shirt are all rocking full-on swoosh. I believe CP should try to represent her sponsor, but Kobe shouldn't have allowed her in the pick with her 3-stripe fashion showing that way. SMH ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom