Kobe and Gabby | The Boneyard

Kobe and Gabby

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I have no idea what Gabby's upside is, but learning some offense from Kobe just pushed it up a few notches.

Good point Milford!! There's no way you can rub elbows with greatness, and not have a little residue rub off on you!! You don't need a bunch of moves to be good. 2-3 moves like Kobe is showing them, that you have perfected, that you can go to continuously with success will do.

If you have 2-3 moves that your opponent can't stop, you continue to use them until they do. No need to get fancy, or show them everything in your "bag of tricks". Basketball is a real simple game. Just put the ball in the basket more times than your opponent, you win!! Nothing technical or mysterious about it. If you beat your man enough times, the coach will sub him/her out for a reserve that's probably not as good as the player that was guarding you. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I recall from 10-15 years ago, when the Lakers were knocked out of the playoffs, Kobe said that he was going to go home and study. He has a huge home in Newport Beach, some fancy video equipment, and an immense library of NBA footage. Kobe studied, worked, and studied some more, much like Ray Allen. If Gabby can pick up some Mamba mentality and moves, she will be, well, Gabulous! :)

Reaction Score
Gabby looked really good on those shots! If only she could have gotten those workouts in last summer before her senior season! I hope she continues to grow, her ceiling looks limitless after watching this!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom