KO Working Refs | The Boneyard

KO Working Refs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
For those who like to track this.....

Memphis gets a bail out call as shot clock expires. Next UConn possession Miller gets stripped/blocked. Questionable contact but no coaches barking at Refs.

At 7 minute mark Memphis gets a touch foul on a drive. Hamilton drives on next possession draws a lot of contact and no call. No coaches barking either.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
I saw Ollie using words that would generally make a man of the cloth cringe.

But perhaps I am just a bad lip reader.

Reaction Score
Overall I think the refs are being wildly inconsistent but not jobbing either team. Contact fouls change every time down court but I'm seeing no bias.

But we are home so yes KO and co. could be working it a little more.

Liking. Facey

Reaction Score
The only thing that bugged me about the refs is the TV announcers comments. Are those 2 blind as bats or what? I think UConn got the benefit of the doubt tonight despite Memphis going to the line a lot, but on the Shonn Miller foul where Goodwin charged his shoulder into him with Miller's arms straight up and in position, the announcers were blind. They were like: "Definitely a foul on Miller." Then on Goodwin's 5th foul, you had to be Mr. Magoo not to see Shaq hack Miller's arm when he went up. They even showed the replay twice. Got hacked in the arm and it came off the ball.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
The only thing that bugged me about the refs is the TV announcers comments. Are those 2 blind as bats or what? I think UConn got the benefit of the doubt tonight despite Memphis going to the line a lot, but on the Shonn Miller foul where Goodwin charged his shoulder into him with Miller's arms straight up and in position, the announcers were blind. They were like: "Definitely a foul on Miller." Then on Goodwin's 5th foul, you had to be Mr. Magoo not to see Shaq hack Miller's arm when he went up. They even showed the replay twice. Got hacked in the arm and it came off the ball.
LOL. I agree. I try not to listen to Doris Burke. I won't say anymore. I know there is a Doris Burke Fan club here. Lol@ Mr. Magoo.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Doris and her little sidekick Junior aren't the sharpest pencils in the box, although she is a UConn fan.

Reaction Score
She does her research for the game, knows what teams are trying to do and the players and coaches names, which is a huge improvement over some of the other announcers. But on foul calls, and particularly Goodwins fifth she did not comport herself well.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
She does her research for the game, knows what teams are trying to do and the players and coaches names, which is a huge improvement over some of the other announcers. But on foul calls, and particularly Goodwins fifth she did not comport herself well.

Well played. Well played. You are the comporting superstar of the night. You comported yourself well in that post.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I hate Doris at this point. It's like trying to watch a game with a relative who just never shuts up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom