KO with Graduating Players (Pic) | The Boneyard

KO with Graduating Players (Pic)

pj

Reaction Score
Congrats to the graduates! What happened to Brimah?

Reaction Score
Congrats to the graduates! What happened to Brimah?
He was pictured yesterday. UConn has multiple days of graduation based on from which school you graduate. Even CLAS itseld is split in two different days. One of these things likely happened.

I, like Amida, unfortunately walked with almost none of my friends.

C

Chief00

He graduated. Hard to tell what you're struggling with on this one.
LOL - Previously, guys had been reported to have graduated - walking in their gowns - photos etc - when in fact they hadn't. Kemba comes to mind but I think since he has graduated.
If you have a certain average but are so many credits short but stipulate you will obtain them - you can walk. Given the confusion, I thought of that. Hopefully, he just graduated the old fashion way.

Reaction Score
4 seniors and 4 graduates. Makes a losing season seem much less important.

That's what a good fan is rooting for, for KO to fail next year so we can fall deeper into the doldrums of a mid major. You can dream if you want phil, nice job! :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
LOL - Previously, guys had been reported to have graduated - walking in their gowns - photos etc - when in fact they hadn't. Kemba comes to mind but I think since he has graduated.
If you have a certain average but are so many credits short but stipulate you will obtain them - you can walk. Given the confusion, I thought of that. Hopefully, he just graduated the old fashion way.

It's very common for kids to graduate with their class before they officially graduate. Colleges let the kids walk with their friends and classmates and get the last few credits over the summer or whatever. No one actually gets a diploma at the graduation. It gets mailed. Nothing special. Stop acting like it is.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
That's what a good fan is rooting for, for KO to fail next year so we can fall deeper into the doldrums of a mid major. You can dream if you want phil, nice job! :rolleyes:
Quoted the wrong bro, bro.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom