KO new instagram | The Boneyard

KO new instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Unless the offer is stupid good, KO isn't leaving. This is another example of the man he is: moral, trustworthy, loyal... list goes on and on.

Reaction Score
Yahoo sources reported directly after this post that you can expect a Kevin Ollie introductory press conference in Oklahoma City sometime tomorrow. He will reportedly be wearing black lipstick, have his fingernails painted black, and announce, along with his new head coaching gig, a pledge of allegiance to the dark lord Satan.

Reaction Score
#UConnLuv --- ALL I NEEDED TO SEE! haha
Yes. My guy told me last night not to worry and I think Fishy said same thing.

Next Year can be SPECIAL! So impressed with the Miller pickup, exactly what was needed. I'm sure they are looking around to fill those final 1-2 scholarships with backcourt depth.

DALTX

People better get us now ... because it's coming
Reaction Score
Yahoo sources reported directly after this post that you can expect a Kevin Ollie introductory press conference in Oklahoma City sometime tomorrow. ...

And he'll be announcing a new chain of car wash / pizza restaurants in the OKC area called KarKing.

Reaction Score
And he'll be announcing a new chain of car wash / pizza restaurants in the OKC area called KarKing.

The restaurants, along with the OKC practice facility, will reportedly be completely outfitted with escalators and the moving walkways commonly found in airports, to the point that patrons will not have to take a single step upon entering the facilities. Ollie has stated to sources close to the team that he doesn't understand why anyone would take the stairs when they can just take an escalator.

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
I don't know about this.
A book of fairy tales and bedtime stories written by Man doesn't give me comfort.

Reaction Score
Why not just come out and say he's not leaving this year? Why the cryptic tweet - this can be interpreted different ways.

Reaction Score
That's a bold statement by Ollie...let's goooo!!!!!!! Ollie had a down year last year I hope this year more than makes up for it for him personally and for the team.

Reaction Score
For fellow Christians it means alot, it defines his character. Thats why by the way the man talks and through his actions you can tell his intent. It doesnt matter what the media says, he has already said his piece and as a man with a strong Christian faith you take him at his word! Its pretty easy to see. Now that doesnt mean he wont ever leave Uconn, but I dont think he is the type to tell a recruit one thing and do something else. Or even tell the media, i'm staying at Uconn and then bolt, its just way out of Character for him. Not to say Christians are perfect, no way, but you strive to be. He seems to be way to in touch with his spiritual side on a consistent basis for me to take the media's word over his. Its comforting to know the type of Character he is made up of. If you are not a Christian i can understand why it doesnt seem relevant though.

Reaction Score
Being Christian not a general determinant of character, but this message had a definite meaning.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
This thread is just getting a little too weird even for me. Cool it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom