KML | The Boneyard

KML

Reaction Score
IMG_1418.PNG

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Damn, that is terrible news. I was watching the game when she suffered the injury. Didn't know that it would lead to this.
I was wondering how she was doing. Noticed that she has not played since. Flush this season down the toilet, she's done. :(

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Damn, that is terrible news. I was watching the game when she suffered the injury. Didn't know that it would lead to this.
I was wondering how she was doing. Noticed that she has not played since. Flush this season down the toilet, she's done. :(
Plus France.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Bummer ... always a Husky. Given her body type, rehab discipline is going to be especially important. Hang in there K.

Reaction Score
She, for her height was a bit on the solid side---each pound the body caries and many pounds of force (which causes damage) to the knees and feet. Fact's not insult. The running both in games and practice for 10 or more years (KML) tends to show up as you leave your teens.

Reaction Score
KLM is one of my fav Huskies because she has a wonderful wit about her. It's on display here:

It would appear the recovery will be quicker than I thought. She was among my 50 or so favorite Uconn players---so many great kids pass through this program. Sensational hand-eye-distance coordination and ability. She actually became an all around basketball player at Uconn--hope this knee damage ends properly and she has a great career.

Reaction Score
What I loved about Kaleena when she was at UConn was the reliability of her shot. When the other team was making a run and maybe UConn made a few mistakes or looked a little discombobulated, you knew Kaleena would make the shot that would right the ship. And then everything would turn in our favor. It was always great having her there on the team. She was definitely one of my favorite players at UConn. I'll pray for her speedy recovery.

Reaction Score
I hope that she recovers quickly. I would like to see her in a starting role instead of coming off the bench.
Somehow I don't think that she is/was being utilized as much as possible for her three-point talents.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom