KML - apples to apples | The Boneyard

KML - apples to apples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not much data and probably doesn't mean a whole lot, but some might find this interesting:
Comparing last years first EX game to this year's, M-Lewis played almost identical minutes in both and scored a little less this time with a somewhat lower shooting percentage. But, this year she doubled her rebounds (6 to 3), doubled her steals (2 to 1) and had infinitely more assists (4 to 0). I'll settle for the three fewer points with this performance in the stat sheet.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Meaningless against this type of competition and with a much deeper team in numbers.
as is BStew's assist and Moriah's points... just practice where fans have to "pay per view"

caramel

A potential star is born from the dust over time
Reaction Score
One thing to remember,Kaleena doesn't have to score as much,as often,with the amount of talent and bodies on the bench,as she may have had to,the past few years.
Also,coming back from an injury year,it may take a little while longer,to get her rhythm to where she wants it to be.
I am sure,if you ask her,her all around game is what she wants to keep improving,and what is necessary,for the team success,is what she will strive to accomplish.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
One thing to remember,Kaleena doesn't have to score as much,as often,with the amount of talent and bodies on the bench,as she may have had to,the past few years.
Also,coming back from an injury year,it may take a little while longer,to get her rhythm to where she wants it to be.
I am sure,if you ask her,her all around game is what she wants to keep improving,and what is necessary,for the team success,is what she will strive to accomplish.
Gotta like you "caramel" responding in the "apples to apples" thread. :cool:

FNM100109Centerfold010_s4x3.jpg.rend.sni12col.landscape.jpeg

Reaction Score
You nailed it.

MEYERS: you are a silver-tongued devil for sure. But, you can sweet talk me until the cows come home; the answer is still "No."

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
MEYERS: you are a silver-tongued devil for sure. But, you can sweet talk me until the cows come home; the answer is still "No."
You keep telling yourself that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds