KML 2015 Championship performance vs Notre Dame | The Boneyard

KML 2015 Championship performance vs Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
dagger after dagger... and lil ol' Gabby Williams on the sidelines :D

Question: at 19:09 remaining in the first half they call Mo for a 3 second violation when her foot is clearly on the line most of the time. How do they call that?

Reaction Score
Spot the world famous photographer-Boneyarder!
Screen Shot 2017-01-06 at 8.00.51 AM.png

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
last seven points of the season, not to mention her 398th three-pointer of her college career. Two WBCA AA honors, AP first-team honors, and that long name perfectly fit into an HoH Wall placard.

I've said before, and I'll say it again: here's to you, KML.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Question: at 19:09 remaining in the first half they call Mo for a 3 second violation when her foot is clearly on the line most of the time. How do they call that?
then she caught a break cause they could have called her for one but they "missed it"... late in the game around the KML explosion time

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
last seven points of the season, not to mention her 398th three-pointer of her college career. Two WBCA AA honors, AP first-team honors, and that long name perfectly fit into an HoH Wall placard.

I've said before, and I'll say it again: here's to you, KML.
that post up was amazing

Reaction Score
Because being on the line is being in the lane. Just like stepping the line is outta bounds.
Of course you're correct, but it's counter-intuitive. If stepping on the line is out of bounds why isn't stepping on the lane line out of the lane?

RogueDave

Wasn’t Me!
Reaction Score
Similar to DT, KML's Career really came together after the 2012 NCAA Semifinal loss to ND...I remember Geno questioning her toughness freshman year...Natalie Novel stealing the ball from her on a rebound towards the end of the game, it was a crucial turnover...like taking candy from a baby...But boy did she come back sophomore year with a vengeance..
Awesome...Her game really started to become more well rounded and she was tough...mentally and physically...Miss watching KML...

Reaction Score
As much credit as she gets for her 3pt game, I always loved her inside game. When she got the right match up she was unstoppable some games.

It's like watching Lou now...teams get excited because they take away her 3s so she just destroys them off the curl/off screens...and then starts bombing 3s again :p:cool:. Just wait til later this year/the next two years ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom