KLS YouTube Video | The Boneyard

KLS YouTube Video

Reaction Score
She is so incredible on the break! How many one touch passes she makes that are on the money and result in unstoppable buckets!

Reaction Score
With all these additional dimensions to her game - passing, driving, defense, short jumpers, she has been simply great all year and is playing with high, high, confidence. :D:D:D

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Great video. KLS and the all the ladies are such a joy to watch. The lightning and the thunder soundtrack was perfect. Thanks for posting it. :p

Reaction Score
Really enjoyed the video and it's clear to see why Lou has been in the discussion for NPOY.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Approx 7 minute video that showed all facets of KLS' game with the exception of her deadly three point shot. Only showed one three point shot attempt that she missed but scored later in the possession. She can do so much more then the presumptive POY, with the possible exception of Rebounding.

Reaction Score
It's no wonder UCONN is undefeated - in that whole video, they only missed one shot. It took all the way to the 9 minute mark to get a miss.

Reaction Score
LOVED IT! Showed every aspect of her incredible game. Love the basket at about 8:30 with awesome assist from Gabby and of course the one after the no-look, behind-the-back pass from Crystal. Lordy is that child loooooooong.

Reaction Score
Thanks for video. We’re very fortunate to have pleasure of Lou for one more year!

Reaction Score
33 is definitely special! To the casual fan she hits threes and gets involved. To the UConn fan she does so much more: defense, passing, boxing out, running around to set up plays, goes to the hoop, takes the midrange, and of course drains 3s. Its amazing. Again amazing.

Teamed up with Pheesa who plays huge defense, passes, and scores (at KLS's level), and Gabby, who really is Wonder woman - its a huge treat to watch this team this year!

Just watch any of those three on any play and be astonished on what they do.

Yes they need 2 more Ws, but right now its simply amazing for me to watch, and I have watched the DT teams, MM, and the Stewie bunch. Maybe the Stewie bunch is comparable (and a shout out to S Bird and DT's team who say they are the best ever) , but this team right now is real close to awesome. Go Huskies. (salt over shoulder).

Reaction Score
You want to get psyched for the Final Four? Watch this video. It's not just about Katie Lou, although she's the star. You will be reminded of all the reasons we love UConn WCBB.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure if this has been posted here yet. I just came across it right now. I thought the BY would appreciate it.

Thank god someone made this! I just wish there were more: one for Gabby; one for Phees; one for Kia; and so on. In my DLE days, I would've. Just not enough time anymore.

Reaction Score
After watching this video, Lou's lefty reverse (3:45 mark, and again at 5:45) under the basket might be my favorite shot in her game. Also, after watching how many of UConn's transition points start with a pass or end with a shot by Lou, I'm not sure I remember a player 6'3+ at this stage in their career that ran the floor like Lou, other than Stewie.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom