KK Arnold to UConn [merged thread] | The Boneyard

KK Arnold to UConn [merged thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Big game today, no doubt, but lets not forget another thing that is happening today that may affect our future. KK Arnold (2023) is making her decision today, I believe around 4:00.
Pretty sure I got that right, so good luck to us, could be a very good day for us. Fingers crossed.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Agreed...this is a big deal. She announced that she will let the world know at 2:45 this afternoon...her time in Wisconsin....so 3:45 for us. Two fingers crossed for the game...2 for Kamorea..makes it darn difficult to type.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
If UConn doesn’t get her I’m rooting for Marissa and the Badgers.

Reaction Score
UCONN!!
Miguel Herrera Win GIF

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
This is wonderful news...period. Take a look at some of her tape...ignore that all the shots are going in because
it will be a highlight tape [nice motion though]...just look how she handles the ball/moves around the court in efficient/quick fashion and looks like she is never in a hurry. Hope our recruiting gurus [like Slu] can catch some tape from this upcoing season. Welcome Kamorea! My bet: regular rotation as a frosh...starting at point as soph.

2023 off to a great start...hope we grab a genuinely nasty center from '23...Ciera and and another elite guard to go wit Kamorea...OK...Juste too.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
As I don't follow the recruiting thread religiously, I have a big request. Can someone in a fit of inspiration provide a one- or two-sentence summary of what makes KK Arnold a special recruit?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
While there is certainly room for another guard in the class of 2023, Arnold's commitment does potentially lockout Shade who has a similar skillset.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
As I don't follow the recruiting thread religiously, I have a big request. Can someone in a fit of inspiration provide a one- or two-sentence summary of what makes KK Arnold a special recruit?
Athletic lead-guard armed with a scorer's mentality; explosive in transition game, slices through the defense, motors and distributes; explosive 1 on 1 creator with mid-range game delivery that extends to the arc. (Olson)

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
My first thought too. Still a great get. She may not be tall but she is fast and skilled.
She is very fast and skilled, however I’m rather lukewarm on her for UCONN. It is a dual concern- very little of her quicks translates to the defensive end of the floor @ her size the defense is going to get many clean looks over the top. Also keep in mind that Paige has an option to go to the WNBA before KK sets foot on campus. That would mean that Nika or KK may have to be the UCONN starting PG for the 23-24 season because neither can play shooting guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom