Kiwi Gardner | The Boneyard

Kiwi Gardner

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriarJ

Never Surrender!
Reaction Score
has been ruled ineligible by the clearinghouse with one week left in the 1st semester. Seems punitive to do this over one HS class when apparently he is doing well in all classes this year.

They have totally this kid over.

Also if that is not enough, he is not allowed to practice with the team.

THC

Reaction Score
You lost brah? The Boatshow is all that matters.

FriarJ

Never Surrender!
Reaction Score
You lost brah? The Boatshow is all that matters.
He is a very nice player, would have loved him, will settle for Dunn

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
so he has the recrods/grades to go to prov for school but he can't clear the ncaa? did you guys add community to your title recently or something?

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
He is a very nice player, would have loved him, will settle for Dunn
Just curious - don't keep up with this stuff, did Dunn sign a LOI? And the other kid - forgetting his name who was interested in UConn but had some baggage - did he?

FriarJ

Never Surrender!
Reaction Score
Dunn and Ledo both signed but Yonick is still awaiting word from the forensic handwriting expert he has hired to disprove these LOI's. So no celebrations yet.

Reaction Score

would be fun to see kiwi gardner vs aquille carr is a matchup of sub 5'8 PG's

Fishy

Puncher of Throats
Reaction Score
has been ruled ineligible by the clearinghouse with one week left in the 1st semester. Seems punitive to do this over one HS class when apparently he is doing well in all classes this year.

But it's all about the student-athlete, right?

Can he stay in school?

I see red whenever I hear one of the NCAA-types, who is no doubt pocketing $250k a year, prattling on about the NCAA's concern for kids. It's a bright, shiny lie.

Reaction Score
Such crap kis should be allowed to play. However I don't think he would of helped much at all.

Reaction Score
Such crap kis should be allowed to play. However I don't think he would of helped much at all.
Well at the very least he would have been a caddy to Vincent Council, who will now have to navigate the Big East season playing 39 minutes per game.

Reaction Score
exactly right. VC will need rest or get in foul trouble at some point. Kiwi would have been a nice back up.

I keep forgetting that UCONN has NEVER had trouble with the clearinghouse

Reaction Score
Dunn and Ledo both signed but Yonick is still awaiting word from the forensic handwriting expert he has hired to disprove these LOI's. So no celebrations yet.
Well, seeming that you brought me into this FriarJ, you are presently getting your wish. You wished, on PC's board, that UConn & Rutgers would get stuck in a (your words) "cluster duck of a conference. That's exactly what the BE is.
BTW, my "handwriting experts" say the LOI's for Dunn & Ledo are legit. But, they also say UConn is better off with Boatright & Drummond....and, hey, throw in Daniels & Omar for good measure......

FriarJ

Never Surrender!
Reaction Score
Oh Yonick, yes as usual UConn has the horses. PC will not be a player until they get some bigs to go along with our guards. Sampson would be nice, Noel is the big one out there and I really believe he will go to UConn but PC will be in it till the end.

As far as the conference, it is what it is. UConn made their bed when they upgraded football. (not a bad thing, just fact) I wish they had all split with this latest round but apparently all the Presidents feel otherwise.

Reaction Score

who cares? is another irrelevant program going to start a thread? why did i click on this?

FriarJ

Never Surrender!
Reaction Score
who cares? is another irrelevant program going to start a thread? why did i click on this?

Better question is why did you respond to it?

Tool

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

would be fun to see kiwi gardner vs aquille carr is a matchup of sub 5'8 PG's

chesus what is he a perfroming arts major?

Reaction Score
Oh Yonick, yes as usual UConn has the horses. PC will not be a player until they get some bigs to go along with our guards. Sampson would be nice, Noel is the big one out there and I really believe he will go to UConn but PC will be in it till the end.

As far as the conference, it is what it is. UConn made their bed when they upgraded football. (not a bad thing, just fact) I wish they had all split with this latest round but apparently all the Presidents feel otherwise.
I hope you are right on Noel. I haven't read anything about who leads with him.
Regarding the BE conference, I'm very glad UConn upgraded to D-1 Football. But, with teams from Calif. Idaho, Texas & another from Fla. coupled with both the 5 remaining football schools along with the 7 hoops only schools...and Notre Dame (who knows what they'll do) than, yes the BE is one hell of a cluster duck of a conference
Assuming Syracuse, Pitt & WV are held to their 28 months and there are no further defections, those western schools will join in 2014.
Somehow, I don't see that happening. I have no idea what will happen, but a conference like what is proposed will be tough to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jomamarulz

Top Bottom