King Castle to ClingKong Connecticution: a demoralizing, deflating blow to Jays last night | The Boneyard

King Castle to ClingKong Connecticution: a demoralizing, deflating blow to Jays last night

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Our shooting percentage was NOT close to worthy of the word masterpiece. But winning handily while shooting that poorly... that's a different story.

Reaction Score
Our shooting percentage was NOT close to worthy of the word masterpiece. But winning handily while shooting that poorly... that's a different story.
Maybe our shooting was more indicative of playing a team that is excellent defensively.
Creighton is always tough on our offense as that guy is among the most underrated in America .
However as guy who loves defense it was a masterpiece . Especially after my sleepless nights post Butler and Xavier games with visions of their little guards making layups dancing in my head.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Maybe our shooting was more indicative of playing a team that is excellent defensively.
Creighton is always tough on our offense as that guy is among the most underrated in America .
However as guy who loves defense it was a masterpiece . Especially after my sleepless nights post Butler and Xavier games with visions of their little guards making layups dancing in my head.
I thought the 2nd half defense (until we got either careless or tired at about the 6 minute mark) was as good as we have played D this season.

Reaction Score
We got a healthy Clingan. He is bouncing and flying up and down the court again, just like the last season! This is better news!

Reaction Score
Hass getting into the chant at the very end of the clip is awesome

Won't lie, I read this, watched the clip, and was searching for Thabeet in the vid...

Reactions: caw

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Well we did look like the best team in the country. Reinforcing what we all knew. Clingan looks healthy and slim. The thought that it is a wide open field this year becomes less realistic. When we play defense like this we are dominant. All credit to Creighton for their D. A team has to be close to perfect at both ends of the floor if we play defense like we did last night. The analytics support that idea, we jumped 8 spots in one game. The algorithms liked it as much as the UConn fans.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom