Kinda reminding me of Morgan Magic | The Boneyard

Kinda reminding me of Morgan Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I have to admit, that horrible loss to the Angels followed by 2 more had me worring that wheels might be falling off. But that nice comeback win last night brings back memories of that Morgan Magic year. Not much was expected of the Sox then and like that year, every other team is taking their turn making a run at the Sox yet the Sox are still holding tough. If they can win the series this weekend against the team with the 2nd best record in the league it will be a fine way to get us to the All-Star break.

Reaction Score
I have to admit, that horrible loss to the Angels followed by 2 more had me worring that wheels might be falling off. But that nice comeback win last night brings back memories of that Morgan Magic year. Not much was expected of the Sox then and like that year, every other team is taking their turn making a run at the Sox yet the Sox are still holding tough. If they can win the series this weekend against the team with the 2nd best record in the league it will be a fine way to get us to the All-Star break.
I'm with you. Even if they drop the last two, they will have split with three decent teams on the road. There is a lot to be hopeful about for the second half too. I'm expecting Buchholtz to be back by the end of the month, Lackey is looking like a top-of-the rotation starter and Dubront is really starting to pitch well. If they can get anything from Dempster and Lester they will be a tough team to beat. I like the trade for Thornton. He is a perfect replacement for Miller and they did not give up much. The minors are breeming with talent. It's a good place to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr
Top Bottom