Kind of sad.... | The Boneyard

Kind of sad....

Reaction Score
Watching the Missouri/UF game and can’t help but think how good we’d be with an average “UConn defense”. Really wish we had two more years with Bryant and Arkeel. Missouri leads 28-6 with halftime seconds away. Maybe they have hit their stride.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I know Fla is having a down year but talent wise they are better than UConn and Mizzou is manhandling them. It's crazy to say but it makes me feel a weeeee bit better about last week.

Reaction Score
Mizzou is tearing them up like a no talent FBS school that needs to recruit..but has the best of the best m. I'm thinking we've run into some pretty credible squads..Memphis, Houston, and Mizzou.. ECU and Virginia were lost opportunities.

Meanwhile UMass is beating #15 Mississippi State at half. So, I go back to a basic principle...we can and will be good. Just need to get the right Defensive coach in place getting kids to play football as football players, teaching tackling, aggression and cover instead of gimmicks. All will be fine.

Reaction Score
I remembered that people were saying we need a better QB, now people are saying wish we had BS for 2 more years... Amazing...what adults can do when they are in charge of coaching. RE2.0, thanks...

Reaction Score
Imagine how good we would be if Coaches P and Red Pants never stepped foot on campus. We are current worse than Umass. Let that marinate for a moment. HCRE will get us back on track, but our fall has been stunning.

Reaction Score
Does anyone really believe that we have the worst defensive personnel in the nation? Then why do we have the worst defense in the nation?

Reaction Score
I remembered that people were saying we need a better QB, now people are saying wish we had BS for 2 more years... Amazing...what adults can do when they are in charge of coaching. RE2.0, thanks...

Just saying, I am a BS backer and defended him endlessly last season, so it is ok for me me to wish for two more years. I’ve also been a huge Arkeel proponent.

Reaction Score
Like I said, I think you guys are good offensively. You have the right coaches to win. I think your gurs might still had the game last week still stuck on their mind but hopefully they can gain some confidence throughout practice and start off faster next week.

Reaction Score
Does anyone really believe that we have the worst defensive personnel in the nation? Then why do we have the worst defense in the nation?
We've got good players on defense but not a good defense. Secondary can't cover defensive line can't get pressure. Team is poor tackling overall.

Legitimately worried for next season with the impending loss of Diggs, Joseph, Carrezola, Fatukasi, Ormsby, and heck, even Summers and Bell. The defense may be worse.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom