Killers! | The Boneyard

Killers!

Reaction Score
Every championship teams needs a killer. We have 2 or 3 now. That is what has been lacking these past 5 years. We will have players that don’t disappear when the lights come on. Don’t get me wrong, UConn had some very nice players during the “losing streak” and that’s exactly what was wrong, too GD nice!!! We have players now that carry daggers in their socks!!!

Reaction Score
Azzi (silent assassin) Paige ( Buckets and assist) , CW ( found here juju and plans to kick ass!) AE ( beast from up north) and CD ( just beat ya, don’t know how but she does). We had a few last year but they didn’t realize it was ok to go for the jugular. Kids. AZ and Ark had a senior Killer who wasn’t gonna be denied.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I agree with the list of killers. Azzi is the sweetest kid, but she’s a killer on the court.

Paige was NPOY.

Christyn will be Squeakin’ big time. She wants to kick butt.

Reaction Score
Sometimes too many killers get in a circle and shoot each other. No question about the talent on this team. Nothing but questions about what will happen in the FINAL FOUR with 30 seconds left and the game up for grabs. You can wish ….let’s see it happen. It would be a nice change.

Reaction Score
Azzi (silent assassin) Paige ( Buckets and assist) , CW ( found here juju and plans to kick ass!) AE ( beast from up north) and CD ( just beat ya, don’t know how but she does). We had a few last year but they didn’t realize it was ok to go for the jugular. Kids. AZ and Ark had a senior Killer who wasn’t gonna be denied.
Where did Ark wind up in the rankings? Twenty-third.

Reaction Score
Who said anything about rankings? All I know is they beat UConn. Dungee = killer!!

I agree about the need for a killer but if Dungee was a "killer" how did Arkansas lose 9 games? And who was the "killer" on Wright St.? Ark. was a beast at home, beating UConn & Baylor but a weak team on the road .

Reaction Score
I agree about the need for a killer but if Dungee was a "killer" how did Arkansas lose 9 games? And who was the "killer" on Wright St.? Ark. was a beast at home, beating UConn & Baylor but a weak team on the road .
Huh coaching? I don’t know lol

Reaction Score
Wow, what a shock! Another thread anointing players before the fact. Freshman who have never played a college game and “killers” who self admittedly did not take a FF opponent seriously.

Reaction Score
Wow, what a shock! Another thread anointing players before the fact. Freshman who have never played a college game and “killers” who self admittedly did not take a FF opponent seriously.

Are you saying that those of us who predicted greatness for Bueckers a year ago were wrong? And we are likely also correct about Fudd. These players are different. A back court for the ages. The arguments as to which is better will surpass the "less filling/tastes great" debates from 20 years ago.

Reaction Score
They can be killers before college you know. It’s about attitude on the court. The players mentioned have shown moxy thus far in their playing careers be it high school or college. Relax Lil man errr I mean littlemin.

Reaction Score
Every championship teams needs a killer. We have 2 or 3 now. That is what has been lacking these past 5 years. We will have players that don’t disappear when the lights come on. Don’t get me wrong, UConn had some very nice players during the “losing streak” and that’s exactly what was wrong, too GD nice!!! We have players now that carry daggers in their socks!!!
Nailed it!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
They can be killers before college you know. It’s about attitude on the court. The players mentioned have shown moxy thus far in their playing careers be it high school or college. Relax Lil man errr I mean littlemin.

Reaction Score
You hit the nail on the head!!! We needed a killer instinct in those close games in the FF, especially when we were up and then seemed to lose focus and let the other team back in the game to take the lead. I am confident if we did we'd already have 1-2 more NC.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Since we are talking about killers on UConn, let’s throw Evina into the mix. Before Paige threw the final dagger, Evina threw multiple daggers at her old team in Knoxville.

Reaction Score
We didn’t need a killer. We needed Anna. The kids didn’t lose the game. Geno did. And I am a fan of his.

Reaction Score
We didn’t need a killer. We needed Anna. The kids didn’t lose the game. Geno did. And I am a fan of his.
We all can armchair with the best of them. We ALWAYS need Killers!!!!

Reaction Score
Anna is gone time to move on
south park beat a dead horse GIF

Reaction Score
Sometimes too many killers get in a circle and shoot each other. No question about the talent on this team. Nothing but questions about what will happen in the FINAL FOUR with 30 seconds left and the game up for grabs. You can wish ….let’s see it happen. It would be a nice change.
I'm imagining the next FF game with 30 seconds left with all the starters on the bench, because they are up by 36. They were up by 44 with two minutes left, and the second "starting five" are now increasing the margin from a 'low' of 32 points. The key in the game was the 9-0 run at the end of the 2nd qtr, and the 13-0 run to start the third quarter, because proper substitutions and intense full court defense caused huge mismatches, and the other team lost their minds and started to point fingers at each other....checkmate!!!

Bring on whomever in the NC game!!! May the 22-0 run start that game!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom