Kiah Chimes In On Year That Was | The Boneyard

Kiah Chimes In On Year That Was

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"Once a Husky, always a Husky," Stokes said. "I'm really proud of them. They worked really hard. They did something incredible and I just wish it would have ended differently. But you can't take anything away from that team. They worked so hard. I know what it's like. I know what they've been through. I'm just happy that they made it that far and I know they're going to come back next year even stronger."

Article mostly about expectations for 3rd WNBA season.

www.courant.com/sports/uconn-womens-basketball/hc-uconn-women-kiah-stokes-0521-20170520-story.html

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
kiah-stokes.jpg

Reaction Score
"Once a Husky, always a Husky," Stokes said. "I'm really proud of them. They worked really hard. They did something incredible and I just wish it would have ended differently. But you can't take anything away from that team. They worked so hard. I know what it's like. I know what they've been through. I'm just happy that they made it that far and I know they're going to come back next year even stronger."

www.courant.com/sports/UConn-womens-basketball/hc-UConn-women-kiah-stokes-0521-20170520-story.html

Kiah always stoked my admiration for her and it just grows.
She was certainly right--they worked hard---.
I've said this before , in a different way: This 16/17 group of Uconn Women's Huskies exceeded the expectation of NEARLY every true UConn Fan---after the Fla game (game one) --many saw a certainty of 5 loses, maybe more--
then late January---an NC was in the offing---this team was truly GREAT--I enjoyed watching EVERYONE of them--thank you KIAH--you were and are a CLASS ACT.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

www.courant.com/sports/UConn-womens-basketball/hc-UConn-women-kiah-stokes-0521-20170520-story.html

That link does not work. It appears that they have fixed it so that their articles can't be copied. I tried to link another story on Kiah from the Courant, no dice.

Reaction Score
Carnac, just Google "Kiah Stokes news" and the resulting list of stories should have the one above as first on the list.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom