Kia Nurse - recruitment heating up? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kia Nurse - recruitment heating up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Story on Nurse from the Fiba event in Mexico: http://www.cbc.ca/sports-content/ba...se-a-bright-star-for-canadian-basketball.html

Nurse's focus will turn to choosing a NCAA school for next year. She wouldn't give out any possible hints, saying she's already ruled out a couple.

"Do I want to play for someone who wins the national championship or someone who helps build a legacy? It's a whole kerfuffle right now," she joked.

So, it's between UConn and ? Of course, it's more than just winning national championships. It's about playing for the best coach in WBB and becoming a great player through coaching and playing with other great players. Look at the Olympic roster and the WNBA playoffs.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
"Do I want to play for someone who wins the national championship or someone who helps build a legacy? It's a whole kerfuffle right now," she joked.
hmmm a 17 year old high schooler using the word kerfuffle......correctly? Pretty well spoken.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Remember she's Canadian. So that would be "Pretty well spoken, eh?"
eh

Bob_and_Doug_McKenzie.jpg

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
For your info...An Independent Crackerjack Research Team recently did a Kerfuffle Study on thread posting at The BoneYard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom