Kia Nurse on life at UConn | The Boneyard

Kia Nurse on life at UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
“I tend to outwork a lot of people — that’s something I try to do every single day. I come into every practice and say ‘I’m going to be the hardest worker out here.’ … I’m trying to lead by example..."

And this is why she's my current favorite player! She's transitioning into the leadership role so well, and I'm so happy for her.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
OK - nice article, but I have a question on the lead photograph: Is Napheesa REALLY doing the Queen Elizabeth II wave to the crowd? Sure looks like it! :eek::)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
OK - nice article, but I have a question on the lead photograph: Is Napheesa REALLY doing the Queen Elizabeth II wave to the crowd? Sure looks like it! :eek::)
BTW what type of game was that... audience and with "practice-like" jerseys on (UConn Basketball). Which arena is that
napheesa-collier-and-kia-nurse.jpg

Reaction Score
BTW what type of game was that... audience and with "practice-like" jerseys on (UConn Basketball). Which arena is that
isn't that the open practice at last years final four?

Reaction Score
Last season Lou asked if she could be the best player among the Samuelson sisters. Her wish was granted. Now Kia wants UConn's current win streak to last, hopefully for several more years. This presents the fairy godmother with a conundrum. The FG recognizes that it may be beyond her power to have the streak continue during the current season. However, she knows that after this year, winning every game and the NC will resume into the many years that Kia hopes for. It's possible that Nurse will have to content herself with only 3 NCs (including one next season). Worse things have happened, and even FGs have their limits . . .
upload_2016-12-17_11-45-59.png

(It is recommended that Kia help the fairy godmother by starting every game.)

Reaction Score
The Starting Five: Kia Nurse on life at UConn - Article - TSN

A nice article from our Canadian friends. Her and I are in agreement on the last question.[/Q

Thanks a great story about a great kid. She take's playing hard and winning personally.
TonyC---said it best and KIA said it with her performance---BELIEVE. And we'll get the 4 or 5 undefeated years--if KIA has anything to do with it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom