Keys to a Dub Today | The Boneyard

Keys to a Dub Today

Reaction Score
When we lost our first match-up, Polley and Sid went a combined 2-15 with 3 rebounds in 40 minutes of play. We need them, and Josh, to rebound better as they hauled in an incredible 47 boards against us our first time. That number is unacceptable. Without AG, Polley and Sid HAVE to play better and with energy, even if they aren't scoring...it's that simple. As I'm typing this out I realize when we won by two last week they also had 46 rebounds so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about...just give the ball to Jalen and let's make a classic UConn run in March yeah, like old times?

Reaction Score
Personnel Keys: Strong Josh scoring in the paint with Polley and CV opening up and hitting 3s. Adams needs to play like he did against ECU, not forcing his game. Sid needs to be on the glass using his ability to get up. Tarin needs to be well... nondestructive.. no stupid shots, no stupid turnovers... pass the ball and keep it moving.

Reaction Score
I say lets sack them like armies on castles of old. Make it a Dub Sack!

Reaction Score
Copyright infringement @August_West ???
giphy.gif

Reaction Score
Josh will need another 20 and 10 or close too it and a few blocks. He also needs to get Yetna, Kirr and the other bigs into foul trouble.
Sid just needs to play smart and use his athleticism to his advantage to outplay USF. And same as josh try and get the USF bigs into foul trouble.
Jalen will need to play efficient and not force anything. Pass the ball and give guys open looks to boost their confidence.
CV and Polley need to lock it down on defense, and hopefully get hot early to take pressure of Jalen.
Badams needs to not force anything contested and give the USF guards hell
Tarin needs to play smarter on fast breaks

Reaction Score
rookie of the year vs most improved. Key battle down low. Looks like Rideau is doubtful. I only want Vital and Polley shooting threes and never off a dribble. Sid needs to rebound.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom