Kevin Willard has built Seton Hall into an annual contender, set for new era of intense battles | The Boneyard

Kevin Willard has built Seton Hall into an annual contender, set for new era of intense battles

Reaction Score
Continuing the series from Dom Amore on the teams in the Big East.

“Danny’s terrific,” Willard said. “His teams are tough, hard-nosed, they rebound, defend every possession, never take a possession off, which I’m always so impressed with when I watch his teams. He started really building UConn the right way, two really good recruiting classes in a row, and this shift over to the Big East is really going to help, it’s going to give Danny a chance to show what he’s about as a coach.”

For those without Courant access: Kevin Willard has built Seton Hall into an annual contender, set for new era of intense battles

Reaction Score
I think Willard is wrong about no sellouts in the Old Big East. I remember the Garden looking and sounding sold out during the glory days of the 90's and the early 2000's.

"The enthusiasm in The Garden has been unbelievable, and something everybody has been able to build on, selling out every session — that never happened in the old big east with 16 teams.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom