Kevin Ollie Explains His Samuel Slap | The Boneyard

Kevin Ollie Explains His Samuel Slap

Status
Not open for further replies.

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
There's no way this looks good for KO even though it's clear it was all in good fun, luckily the media didn't make a big deal.

Reaction Score
Article goes on to consider that TS has been throwing up gang signs, like he's a member of the Bloods or something. WTF.

He was doing the cirlcle over the eye with 3 fingers sticking out....see it all the time on the court....couldn't figure out what JJ was getting at until I saw the video again...he did try to imply gang crap without implying...typical.

Reaction Score
Strummer said:
I think this is odd, but no big deal. and I think I hope he never does it again.
This may be odd, but with another win in the Garden may KO slap us all in the smacker. Even fewer people will care, but our Huskies will have successfully sown all seeds in our Garden. I jest, but win and advance. The slap's just a potential bonus!

Reaction Score
A lot of the slap videos out there cut out before you see Kevin Ollie's reaction. He has a gigantic smile on his face and is clearly playing around:

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
He was doing the cirlcle over the eye with 3 fingers sticking out....see it all the time on the court....couldn't figure out what JJ was getting at until I saw the video again...he did try to imply gang crap without implying...typical.

Erm, no. He was clearly checking out the reporter, and trying to proclaim "OK"ness. Look again. The guys are ever trying to avert his eyes.

Stop spreading nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET