Kermit Davis to Ole Miss | The Boneyard

Kermit Davis to Ole Miss

Reaction Score
Ole Miss got a good one
Yes they did schools are now striking quick with getting coaches. I just hope we don’t try hard for one coach and don’t get him then we will be scrambling to find one

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Well there goes a few years of BY Kermit memes
kermit-the-frog-meme.jpg

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Davis is a good coach, but Ole Miss is a very tough job. I don’t think he can change that brand enough to make a huge difference.

Reaction Score
Yes they did schools are now striking quick with getting coaches. I just hope we don’t try hard for one coach and don’t get him then we will be scrambling to find one

Like KO's recruiting?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Davis is a good coach, but Ole Miss is a very tough job. I don’t think he can change that brand enough to make a huge difference.

Normally I might have agreed, but the quality of basketball across the SEC has exploded. Tennessee is good. Auburn is good. Bama is good. Arkansas is good. Missouri is trending up as is LSU. South Carolina was very good two years ago. This is a league that used to get 3 bids, two of which were Kentucky and Florida. It's probably second only to the ACC right now.

There is no reason he can't win in Oxford when he was able to win nearby in Tennessee at a nothing school. Ole Miss is what, 40 minutes from Memphis? I think Ole Miss did very well here, grabbing him before Georgia realized they should have targeted him. If UGA doesn't get Matta, I think they might turn to Earl Grant at C of C or to Konkol.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom