Kermit Carolina for next coach | The Boneyard

Kermit Carolina for next coach

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
I know I'll get some hell on this blog for this post...I mean I have a definite New Haven biased but this is personal and since a lot of you want to see a change but at the same time are worried about the buy out you should want to see the best high school coach/teacher in the state over the last decade take over our beloved state institution. He ran a dynasty in both boys and girls basketball at Hillhouse for years because he can simply teach and coach the game... It wouldn't be the first time of course a high school coach got a big job why not promote one of or our own who I would bet my life could get us back and stick around. Laugh but don't sleep...it's a basic game for which were falling off

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Take a breath Elm. I'm sure he is an excellent HS coach but no AD is ever going to risk his job hiring a HS coach to coach D1. Not gonna happen.

Reaction Score
You want UConn to hire a man who has never recruited players at any level before. What top recruit will want to come play for an unknown HS coach? Top players have a hard time wanting/don't want to play for a 13-year NBA veteran and alumni of UConn.

Reaction Score
I dont really want uncertainty in our next coach. Ofcourse their is going to be a little incertainty in every coach but you want to minimize it. If we fail on the next hire we might never be back.

Reaction Score
No. Kerm was a pretty good HS coach. But the coach at UConn? Hell No

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
I get it and I shall regress like the program... I'll continue to represent and root for us to get right...just was an out of box suggestion...F Bob wade and his situation... he ain't from Ct

Reaction Score
Great high school coach and great guy. But there could be 30 high coaches ahead of him and 150 plus college coaches

Reaction Score
I know I'll get some hell on this blog for this post...I mean I have a definite New Haven biased but this is personal and since a lot of you want to see a change but at the same time are worried about the buy out you should want to see the best high school coach/teacher in the state over the last decade take over our beloved state institution. He ran a dynasty in both boys and girls basketball at Hillhouse for years because he can simply teach and coach the game... It wouldn't be the first time of course a high school coach got a big job why not promote one of or our own who I would bet my life could get us back and stick around. Laugh but don't sleep...it's a basic game for which were falling off
What? Will laugh and sleep on this.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
At first glance, I thought this was someone misidentifying the school Kermit Davis coached at.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
I get it and I shall regress like the program... I'll continue to represent and root for us to get right...just was an out of box suggestion...F Bob wade and his situation... he ain't from Ct
Dude , I love the Elm City and I'm eating Kevin's seafood as I type this. Kerm is not a good choice. The closest New Haven guy we have to Coach Uconn is Scott Burrell who is originally from the Elm city and his dad coached baseball at Hillhouse. Like I said before in other posts , if KO is let go , I'd like
to see Karl Hobbs replace him with Scott as his assistant .

Reaction Score

He's a good coach. But it's new haven for christs sake. The kids there eat sleep and breathe basketball with or without kermit

Reaction Score
Lol. Wow, it's been years since I heard this name. He and I started our freshman year in college together. He was and awesome and very likable guy

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Like I said before in other posts , if KO is let go , I'd like
to see Karl Hobbs replace him with Scott as his assistant .

You really want to go 'in the family' again? I want to stay as far away from that as possible.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
You really want to go 'in the family' again? I want to stay as far away from that as possible.
I totally understand what your saying. I wonder if we'll be left alone if we go that route or is the man that miserable

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I totally understand what your saying. I wonder if we'll be left alone if we go that route or is the man that miserable

What do you mean?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom