Kentucky's Coach Mitchell is Not in a Rebuilding Mood | The Boneyard

Kentucky's Coach Mitchell is Not in a Rebuilding Mood

Reaction Score
A long an arduous path forward. I wish him well.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I think they did a great job this yer after the earth quake last year. I despise him, but someone saved his sorry arse. Guarantee it was all about the kids and not this bum.

Reaction Score
They will be fine. They did well this season considering their off season a year ago. With that situation behind him, coach can now set things in place for next season. They SEC is going to be wild.

Reaction Score
They will be fine. They did well this season considering their off season a year ago. With that situation behind him, coach can now set things in place for next season. They SEC is going to be wild.
Last summer, with all the transfers (including one of Uconn's) many, including me, thought he had one and half feet out the door--and he could not field any kind of team at all--and he did. Not a great year---but better than anyone predicted or could believe.
I don't dislike him or love him---he's an opposing coach--but you have to give him a lot of credit for no having a disastrous year

Reaction Score
Never heard of it---what town and st is that in---Maybe I know it by it's nick name or mascot--what are they??

This may shed some light....

Hannity-415.jpg

Reaction Score
This may shed some light....

Hannity-415.jpg

This guy should be coaching at Notre Dame and not Fox University---Good looking guy.
Never heard of him---. He must not have may BB fans at his games when they have to tell
you he's LIVE. At least it appears his kids are getting some TV air time. Thanks

Reaction Score
I often wonder why male coaches like Mitchell don't get the same anger and heat when they get paid way too much money and have mediocre results. Holly has not achieved a FF but she makes half of what he does and his results have been worse overall.

Reaction Score
I often wonder why male coaches like Mitchell don't get the same anger and heat when they get paid way too much money and have mediocre results. Holly has not achieved a FF but she makes half of what he does and his results have been worse overall.
Yeah but she doesn't dance like he does

Matthew Mitchell dancing - 2

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom