Kentucky senator honors Jurich on the U.S. Senate floor. | The Boneyard

Kentucky senator honors Jurich on the U.S. Senate floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have a feeling Jurich is positioning himself for a future career in politics. He did a good job of pimping UofL to the ACC against all odds, and you know how I know that? He hasn't shut up about it for two seconds.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Just saying what?

And why the duck would I want to watch that?

I'd rather watch puppies being electrocuted. I'd rather watch a Two & A Half Men marathon. I'd rather watch Pearl Harbor, the actual event or the movie -- whatever you think is worse.

Reaction Score
I do not hate Jurich. He did his job really well. I respect that.

McConnell is the majority leader of the U.S Senate. He has national responsibilities. Gloating over other citizen's misfortunes -- I will contribute to whomever runs against him. Don't care if its a Teaparty candidate in a primary or a Dem in the general election.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

McConnell is the majority leader of the U.S Senate. He has national responsibilities. Gloating over other citizen's misfortunes -- I will contribute to whomever runs against him. Don't care if its a Teaparty candidate in a primary or a Dem in the general election.

I know you meant to type minority leader of the US Senate. If you mean what you say, you may be contributing money to this person:

Reaction Score
He's a 70-year old Louisville grad. Louisville suffered for a long time. Let him enjoy himself. Jurich is a beast of an AD. We hired an AD who quickly earned the nickname "Donut". On the bright side, Donut has fundraising going in the right direction.

Reaction Score
I know you meant to type minority leader of the US Senate. If you mean what you say, you may be contributing money to this person:

Yes, my god, minority leader. Like this week hasn't sucked enough without me making McConnell more powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom