Kentucky institutes the "Junkyard Dog Award" | The Boneyard

Kentucky institutes the "Junkyard Dog Award"

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
"It's a dog that's real vicious, real nasty," Goss said. "Just have that attitude of a junkyard dog, just to be vicious on defense and offense. To be an all-out type of player."

LINK

Reaction Score
I always thought we should have "The Heart of the Husky" award for players that might not be AA but give so much on the court. Mel Thomas and Kelly is she doesn't make AA this year or Caroline.

Reaction Score
There's a bit of sideshow barker in Mitchell. I could see him giving a 'Tasmanian Devil Award' to Samarie Walker.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Junkyard+Dog+Sylvester+Ritter+copy.jpg

Interesting enough he would actually wear the chain around his neck sometimes. :confused: Not sure he could do that nowadays.

My ex brother-in-law when he was younger used to call me JYD. I don't know if they would talk about me so kindly now a days. ;) (actually he's ok, it's his sister that is the problem :rolleyes:)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Junkyard+Dog+Sylvester+Ritter+copy.jpg

Interesting enough he would actually wear the chain around his neck sometimes. :confused: Not sure he could do that nowadays.

My ex brother-in-law when he was younger used to call me JYD. I don't know if they would talk about me so kindly now a days. ;) (actually he's ok, it's his sister that is the problem :rolleyes:)
A local restaurant in Harrisburg serves a hot dog called the Junkyard Dog. extra large cheese dog split and wrapped in bacon tossed in the deep fryer on a toasted roll with toppings.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
A local restaurant in Harrisburg serves a hot dog called the Junkyard Dog. extra large cheese dog split and wrapped in bacon tossed in the deep fryer on a toasted roll with toppings.

I was gonna put Harrisburg on my list of places to visit, then I remembered a place about 5 minutes from me that serves a similar item. A quarter pound all beef hot dog stuffed with cheddar cheese, wrapped in crisp bacon, battered and fried served on sub roll with your choice of toppings. I gotta get one of those..... or two :cool:

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I was gonna put Harrisburg on my list of places to visit, then I remembered a place about 5 minutes from me that serves a similar item. A quarter pound all beef hot dog stuffed with cheddar cheese, wrapped in crisp bacon, battered and fried served on sub roll with your choice of toppings. I gotta get one of those..... or two :cool:

Be careful you'll end up as big as an icebear.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
That would probably kill me right on the spot.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Now that we have veered from a hot dog named Mitchell to real Honest-to-God Hot Dogs, I gotta mention Super Duper Weenie in Fairfield. Check their Web site for recipes. Once there, access the visit by Guy Fieri for his "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" program on Food Network. If ever there was a fortuitous collision of the Laws of Supply and Demand, it was Guy scarfing dogs at this culinary shrine.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Now i want some hot dogs carolina style (mustard chili slaw and onions) topped with Pimento cheese :)

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
vicious (vi·cious)
Adjective
ferocious and violent: carried out with intense violence and an apparent desire to inflict serious harm, or acting in an aggressive, cruel, and violent way

"a vicious attack"
"Her husband's a vicious brute.

Wow.... I hope we don't have to play vicious Kentucky ;)

Reaction Score
Ice that sounds like it should be named the Graveyard Dog.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
vicious (vi·cious)
Adjective
ferocious and violent: carried out with intense violence and an apparent desire to inflict serious harm, or acting in an aggressive, cruel, and violent way

"a vicious attack"
"Her husband's a vicious brute.

Wow.... I hope we don't have to play vicious Kentucky ;)
Very different than a viscous attack. But I could just be slowly spreading rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom