Kentucky getting pounded by the worst team in the SEC... | The Boneyard

Kentucky getting pounded by the worst team in the SEC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
they are down 50-28 with about 1 minute left in the first half. not sure if the wheels suddenly fell off Kentucky's "wagon" but it certainly takes some of the luster off tennessee's beat down...

i have to imagine Kentucky comes back but holy cow!!

and side note - it's not like Alabama is jacking up 3 and hitting them at an unconscious rate. they are 1-3 from beyond the arc. something ain't right at Kentucky...

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
They lost their best player to an ACL.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
paper tiger? Important wins happened early on... now, they need to prove they can recover from an emotional beat down.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
They lost their best player to an ACL.
just recently? who was that? before or after the tennessee game? their "best" players (scorers) are Mathias (15 PPG), Goss (11.6 PPG), Snowden (9 PPG), Walker (8 PPG), and Evans (7 PPG). all are playing tonite...

Reaction Score
... i have to imagine Kentucky comes back but holy cow!! ...

Holy-Cow-1.jpg

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
57-36 'bama with 16 minutes left. sort of thought Kentucky would come out the gate in the 2nd half and blow 'bama out of the gym. guess not...

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Matthies is still playing so I assume he was talking about Alabama with that ACL post.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
'Bama shot70% in the first half. Kentucky woke up and is within 8.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
ACL or not, Alabama has been a joke for years. It became a bigger joke when they hired Hudson. After four years, his record is so bad this is how they lay out his bio:
When asked to coach at his alma mater on March 15, 2008, Wendell Hudson was presented a unique opportunity to help bring the Crimson Tide Women's Basketball program back to national prominence. With three seasons under his belt, the Alabama legend is primed to continue making strides in the right direction.
"I have a tremendous passion for Alabama athletics," said Hudson. "Alabama is a program that has produced First-Team All-Americans and has taken its game to the highest level, the Final Four. At Alabama, we compete for championships, and we look forward to bringing this program back as an elite national competitor."
In his first season, Hudson guided the Tide to its best start in nearly a decade as it went 12-3 prior to entering Southeastern Conference play. The 2008-09 squad collected five more wins than in the previous season and won six-consecutive contests for the most in a row since 2002. Freshman sensation Ericka Russell was one of eight league rookies to be named to the SEC All-Freshman Team and also garnered Freshmen Academic Honor Roll recognition. In addition, Alyson Butler and Tamara Williams were both named to the SEC Academic Honor Roll for their successes in the classroom.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
KY now down only 9, plenty of time left.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Sorry...I was wrong on the ACL. I have been working 20 hour days, and have little time to read the headlines carefully...just to glimpse. Of course, it's Kansas. Inexcusable. Please forgive.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Is this a more worser loss (or better upset) than MD/VTech?

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Wow! What is going on with Kentucky?
Three losses in a row, and the last one is to a terrible team. Obviously Coach Millen ain't so great I guess. Karma?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Sorry...I was wrong on the ACL. I have been working 20 hour days, and have little time to read the headlines carefully...just to glimpse. Of course, it's Kansas. Inexcusable. Please forgive.
lol nothing to forgive. if i had a nickle for every time i've been wrong i'd be a thousand-aire...!!

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score

NO.

Unless, of course, you are offering chocolate.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
As for kentuck, people keep on talking about Mitchell's defense... what and where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom