Kentucky/Duke hype is a GOOD thing!!!! | The Boneyard

Kentucky/Duke hype is a GOOD thing!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Guys, watching PTI and Around the Horn on ESPiN. Everyone is already sold that Kentucky is going to be undefeated and I've heard them compared to some of Wooden's teams. The hype for Okafor and Duke is not far behind. NOBODY is talking about Uconn. You know how we play in March when we are under the radar with a chip on our shoulders. All this hype is fodder for Ollie and the hungry huskies. I love it.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't say the team has a chip on their shoulders; they're the defending champions.

The team does have concerns, and are just not getting as much media attention as those other schools. Who cares; this isn't a contest for most headlines on ESPN.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Yea well obviously media takes things out of control but Kentucky is realllly impressive. That length in the paint is a crazy advantage and to think they arent even clicking fully.... Im not going to say undefeated but wow they've looked impressive

Reaction Score
Let's hope we don't get thrown into a tourney region with either of these goliaths... Even if their hype is well deserved and they can translate it to wins in late March, there's 2 other spots in the final four available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom