Kentucky and Indiana in Des Moines is a break for us | The Boneyard

Kentucky and Indiana in Des Moines is a break for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Kansas has proximity on their side, but Kentucky travels better than they do, and Indiana travels really well too. IF by some miracle we get past Colorado, they might not have that great of a crowd advantage, relatively speaking.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
This does not please me from a trying to get tickets for Des Moines however :(

Reaction Score
Kansas has proximity on their side, but Kentucky travels better than they do, and Indiana travels really well too. IF by some miracle we get past Colorado, they might not have that great of a crowd advantage, relatively speaking.
This is a great point.

Those tickets are gonna go fast.

Reaction Score
The Iowa natives will also surely be rooting against Kansas.

I'm less worried about the crowd than I am about guarding the perimeter and Shonn Miller on Ellis.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Exactly what I said to the people I was watching the selection show with when they showed that!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Kansas fans will have an edge for sure. They travel just fine to Iowa...couple hour drive.

Reaction Score
Well you know Kentucky fans will be rooting against us

Reaction Score
Yeah, Kansas will not be getting any love from Iowa State fans. Google Melvin Weatherwax. Tics will be tough to come by as they were first offered to Iowa people who expected Iowa to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom