Kentan Facey- GATORADE POY | The Boneyard

Kentan Facey- GATORADE POY

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3149

Gatorade POY for NY. lets gooooo....now we have 2 on the team next year , Omar and Kentan.

Can't wait for this kid !

D

Deleted member 3149

Great. I hope they reward him with a free 6 month supply of Big Macs with fries.
I think he'll be a special player regardless of his weight. Seems like he's just going to be a rebounding and blocking machine for us as it is.

Reaction Score
And Brimah too. Wow, they are skinny!
Howard1221.jpg

Dwight-Howard.jpg

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Is he going to to fit into the high tempo get out and run that Ollie wants to do?

Reaction Score
Is he going to to fit into the high tempo get out and run that Ollie wants to do?

Both Amore and Duffy have said they think he will be the starter at C in 2013-2014 because he fits into exactly how KO wants to play going forward. Facey isn't a stiff, he's a great athlete as a big man.

Reaction Score

He's skinny, athletic & Jamaican. He can probably run up & down the court like a greyhound!

Reaction Score
UCONN trainers seem to do a great job at getting their athletes ready (especially if the athlete is motivated.) Looking forward to the new incoming class

D

Deleted member 3149

There are some studs playing for us next year....Based on accomplishments alone, absolutely incredible.

Starters-

1. Shabazz Napier (4 Star Recruit, National Champion, Big East Champion, First-Team All Big-East 2013, 17ppg as Junior, Projected NBA Pick in 2014)
2. Ryan Boatright (4 Star Recruit, Mr. Basketball Illinois, 16ppg as Sophomore, Projected NBA Pick in 2014)
3. Omar Calhoun (4 Star Recruit, Gatorade POY, All-Rookie Big East 2013, 11ppg as Freshman)
4. DeAndre Daniels (5 Star Recruit, 12 ppg as Sophomore, Projected NBA Pick in 2014)
5. Kentan Facey (4 Star Recruit, Jordan Brand Nomination, Gatorade POY)

Bench-

Tyler Olander (National Champion **STARTER**, Big East Champion)
Niels Giffey (National Champion)
Enosch Wolf (National Champion)
Phil Nolan
Terrence Samuel
Leon Tolksdorf
Amida Brimah

D

Deleted member 3149

^^^^ If that's not a formula for a FF or NC, hit me up. I'd love to hear a better lineup. And yes, I'm well aware of Ken$uscky's lineup of 5 stars who will be inferior to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom