KenPom in the Athletic | The Boneyard

KenPom in the Athletic

Reaction Score
Ken Pomeroy has an article in the Athletic giving his predictions of teams' chances to win a share of the conference title.

His system has the AAC as the second most wide open conference in the country, with Memphis at 35%, Houston at 34%, WSU at 27%, UConn at 14% and Temple at 13%. (The percentages add up to over 100 because it's calculating chance of a share of the title, not just outright).

In the Big East it likes Butler at 55% over Nova at 20%.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Saw this in the Athletic as well Five thoughts on UConn as it prepares for its last season in...

“The character of our team is a lot stronger,” Hurley said. “We’re a lot tougher. You take away that Saint Joe’s game (a tough loss following a big comeback), and we’re obviously in a very different place. We’ve been a very very tough-minded, competitive, determined team. We haven’t always played great basketball, especially at the offensive end. … Obviously, the defensive end is like night and day compared to last year. The young players, Akok (Akok), (Jalen) Gaffney, (James) Bouknight, have infused us with this youthful talent and energy. I just think that everyone is a better version of themselves for the most part. …. I’m a lot more confident. I’m less scared. I’m nervous, I’m not scared, no. Last year I was scared.”

Reaction Score
Memphis at 35%, Houston at 34%, WSU at 27%, UConn at 14%

i'd hope finishing 4th means an at-large bid but ya never know in the aac

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
i'd hope finishing 4th means an at-large bid but ya never know in the aac

It's the bubble most likely. All depends on who we beat and what the competition does.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom