Kemba's 1st NBA All-Star game tonight | The Boneyard

Kemba's 1st NBA All-Star game tonight

Reaction Score
I am unbelievably happy for Kemba. But he is going to get a Paul Millsap-esque stat line. Not a regular season Millsap line, the 4 point on 3 shots in 12 minute variety.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Love Kemba
Love I Thomas
Hate the All Star Game

Reaction Score
Kemba is in, Marv its your job to tell your audience who's coming in.

Reaction Score
Big ups to Kemba... His 2011 performance was absolutely amazing. That being said, this is pretty awful to watch. I don't mind watching guys do crazy athletic things, but having Deandre Jordan pull up for 3 gets old really, really quick. On a side note, the Greek Freak is unbelievably athletic. Wow.

Reaction Score
I'm the type of NBA junkie to watch as many summer league games as possible. But I can't watch this garbage. Maybe I'll tune back in with 2 minutes to go.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
KG with 21 points, 9 assists, 7 boards.

I'm calling it now. He gets a triple double.

Reaction Score
Derozan just cost Kemba an assist, be selfish Kemba.

Reaction Score
The All Star game really doesn't measure anything besides who has the fewest duck___s to give. Russ is going to win that fight every time. He will shoot every time he touches the ball.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
KG with 21 points, 9 assists, 7 boards.

I'm calling it now. He gets a triple double.
Such a bold prediction, its KD btw.

It wasn't bold by any means. It was meant to be a dig at Westbrook over Westbrook averaging a triple double for the season. Westbrook is still gonna get his 45.

Reaction Score
192-182?

They actually used to play some defense in all-star games (NBA, NHL, NFL). Those days are long gone, except for baseball.

Reaction Score
It wasn't bold by any means. It was meant to be a dig at Westbrook over Westbrook averaging a triple double for the season. Westbrook is still gonna get his 45.

OK I see, I was joking with you about the bold prediction part btw.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Wish Kemba and AD were playing together in this game, maybe next year.

I wish those dopes in Charlotte would have drafted Drummond.

I didn't hate their pick at the time but I def wanted them to pair up, and now I really wish it happened.

I'm worried our two biggest ambassadors are stuck in no-man's land.

Reaction Score
I wish those dopes in Charlotte would have drafted Drummond.

I didn't hate their pick at the time but I def wanted them to pair up, and now I really wish it happened.

I'm worried our two biggest ambassadors are stuck in no-man's land.

Kemba would be a 3 time all-star if not for being in Charlotte, and AD making it this year. I know Kemba is not that kind of guy to demand a star player or teaming up with a star on another team but he really needs to think about it, Charlotte is wasting his athletic prime years. Detroit is doing a better job building around AD so the jury is still out on that AD is still very young Reggie Jackson is a terrible pg they need to get rid of him. AD does need to develop a better all around game to take it to that next level.

Reaction Score
My favorite part:

seeing Reggie Miller: 5 - time NBA All-Star

Chris Webber: 5 - time NBA All-Star

Thinking Ray Allen: 10 -time NBA All-Star.:cool:

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
was hard to watch from the "kemba fan" perspective. I love the NBA and the ASG and watch ASG weekend every year, but Kemba barely touched the ball, games like this arent really made for guys like Walker, and unfortunately Isaiah Thomas had the "little guy" role reserved for this game so he got all the attention in that regard. Most of the time Kemba was out there he was just standing around while no one played defense or passed it to him.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
192-182?

They actually used to play some defense in all-star games (NBA, NHL, NFL). Those days are long gone, except for baseball.

The game is hardly even a glorified exhibition at this point. I mean they allowed the opposing team to inbound the ball to the other team! I forget exactly when it was but I think the west guy inbounded the ball to the east on offense near the end of the first half.

Reaction Score
Kemba would be a 3 time all-star if not for being in Charlotte, and AD making it this year. I know Kemba is not that kind of guy to demand a star player or teaming up with a star on another team but he really needs to think about it, Charlotte is wasting his athletic prime years. Detroit is doing a better job building around AD so the jury is still out on that AD is still very young Reggie Jackson is a terrible pg they need to get rid of him. AD does need to develop a better all around game to take it to that next level.

Kemba would be a 0 time All Star if he played on any team in the Western Conference. Hard to feel bad for him when Mike Conley is a 0 time All Star and Lillard is getting left out after consecutive 25 and 6 seasons.

I don't think either of them are in good situations. Kemba's team is financially restricted for the rest of his tenure which is especially egregious considering he is their 6th largest contract (and is by far and away the most important player). He has 2.5 more years with the Hornets so hopefully he can spend his late prime with a legit contender.

Drummond isn't in a good situation either and has been shopped already this year. But, he is going to make well over 200 million so he is doing just fine. They do need to lose Jackson and surround Drummond with shooters. He looks like his potential is more prime DJ than prime Dwight, which is fine, but he needs a bunch of talent surrounding him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom