Kemba Watch | The Boneyard

Kemba Watch

Reaction Score
Looks as though the hornets are in rebuild mode and could be looking to trade Kemba who still has 1 year on his contract. I hope he gets moved to a contender. Only realistic options I see are:

Cavs: No LeBron would make them non contenders
Clippers: in need of playmakers have 12/13 pick
Celtics: Could trade for Kemba and trade away Kyrie to potentially get LeBron. Kyrie would leave if Celtics pursued LeBron with him on roster.
Sun's: Kemba/Booker/Ayton could be interesting core
76ers: Young team with potential

Probably missed a few other suitors.

Let's see... Just hope he lands where he has a future.

Reaction Score
As a borderline All-Star he deserves a winner as he nears the back 9 of his career

Reaction Score
As a borderline All-Star he deserves a winner as he nears the back 9 of his career
Perhaps, but Walker's repeatedly pushed to stay in Charlotte and particularly after last season. Enter Mitch Kupchak as GM. Full-on rebuilding, freeing up salary cap with Dwight Howard's trade after a one year pit stop in Charlotte, some hybrid?

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Looks as though the hornets are in rebuild mode and could be looking to trade Kemba who still has 1 year on his contract. I hope he gets moved to a contender. Only realistic options I see are:

Celtics: Could trade for Kemba and trade away Kyrie to potentially get LeBron. Kyrie would leave if Celtics pursued LeBron with him on roster.

He's gotta be one of the most probable guys to get moved in tonight's draft. I think the Cavs are probably the most likely team, but why would Charlotte want Love (CLE's only asset of any value)? Maybe he goes to San Antonio in some kind of three way trade involving Leonard? That's another option and would be preferable to the Cavs, Suns or Clippers.

Reaction Score
If there is anyplace i want Kemba Walker to go to... its the Knicks. That would pierce the UConn ‘flag the moon’ in terms of NY NBA market, NYC recruiting, “UConn 6th Burrough”, brand recognition, etc

Plus... I wanna watch him play :)

Edit: but hey, lots of eyes on him if he plays with LeBron. We shall see!!

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
Any chance he ends up in Portland with Shabazz? Maybe send Lamb over there too while we're at it.

Poe

Reaction Score
To the Pistons to play with Andre and Blake.

Reaction Score
Any chance he ends up in Portland with Shabazz? Maybe send Lamb over there too while we're at it.
From what I'm reading from the Blazer fans it doesn't look like Portland will re-sign Shabazz. Too expensive for a back-up PG. He had a great first half of last season and tailed off toward the end. It will be interesting to see where he ends up, really pulling for my favorite Husky.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

Bucks. Bledsoe for Kemba wouldn't be a huge dropoff for the Hornets, and Bledsoe is a stat generator that could entertain fans for a season. Bledsoe is also not a winner, and the Bucks need a winner. The Bucks also have just enough cap space if they get a cap reprieve on Teletovic's retirement that they can pick up one of the Hornets' bad contracts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom