Kemba Walker now 0-28 head-to-head with LeBron James in career

He plays on the friggin hornets
Ya, but still. 0-28 was a little shocking to me considering how great he is. I'd figure he'd at least pick up 5 or 6 wins over the years while on the Hornets while playing lebron led teams. Just being on a bad team, by itself, doesn't account for an 0-fer-28, that is a statistical anomaly IMO, coupled with unusually high bad luck.

Ya, but still. 0-28 was a little shocking to me considering how great he is. I'd figure he'd at least pick up 5 or 6 wins over the years while on the Hornets while playing lebron led teams. Just being on a bad team, by itself, doesn't account for an 0-fer-28, that is a statistical anomaly IMO, coupled with unusually high bad luck.
Tiger was 0 for his last 28 majors too...

Durant had a losing record against Lebron until he joined Golden State. It happens.
Ya but was it even close to 0-28?...surely I am not the only one who finds that stat shocking. I love kemba, he is a hall of famer which makes that stat all the more crazy.

Ya but was it even close to 0-28?...surely I am not the only one who finds that stat shocking. I love kemba, he is a hall of famer which makes that stat all the more crazy.
I agree. My point was is the best player/team or any era will have lopsided records against a lot of folks. But 0-28 is hard to believe.