Kemba Walker Interview after day 1 | The Boneyard

Kemba Walker Interview after day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just a standard interview, kind of repetitive but you can see how excited he is. I would be shocked if he is not the starting PG by the end of the season.

Reaction Score
Nice to see him officially working with the team. Did the interview audio cutoff near the end or was it just me?

Sounds like he'll need to put a lot of work and time into improving his 3 points shot, doesn't sound too confident on that part of his game yet.

Reaction Score
I'm glad that Kemba is in a position to get pt. I just wish his supporting cast was slightly better.

The Bobcats roster is pretty awful...

Reaction Score
They will be in a great position to draft either Lamb or Drummond

Reaction Score
They will be in a great position to draft either Lamb or Drummond

I'd definitely be suprised if they didn't get a top five pick next year. Kemba is going to have some real growing pains, as will the Bobcats team, but honestly, it is a lot better to be really bad in this league than it is to be mediocre. Just look at how bad the Thunder were in Durant's first year.

It'll probably take a couple years for the Bobcats to make the playoffs, but if you have a foundation of say Kemba, Bismack (sp?), and maybe a guy like Perry Jones/Harrison Barnes/Drummond/Lamb to go along with maybe one more guy, that's a pretty solid foundation. Of course, building a contender in a market like Charlotte requires some luck, so let's hope Kemba has some

Reaction Score
I'd definitely be suprised if they didn't get a top five pick next year. Kemba is going to have some real growing pains, as will the Bobcats team, but honestly, it is a lot better to be really bad in this league than it is to be mediocre. Just look at how bad the Thunder were in Durant's first year.

It'll probably take a couple years for the Bobcats to make the playoffs, but if you have a foundation of say Kemba, Bismack (sp?), and maybe a guy like Perry Jones/Harrison Barnes/Drummond/Lamb to go along with maybe one more guy, that's a pretty solid foundation. Of course, building a contender in a market like Charlotte requires some luck, so let's hope Kemba has some
I for one will make the 3 hour trip to wear my uconn jersey and cheer for Kemba as much as I can

Reaction Score
I for one will make the 3 hour trip to wear my uconn jersey and cheer for Kemba as much as I can

No doubt...I'm trying to get some Bobcats-Celtics tickets for Christmas. Watching him and Rondo go at it should be fun.

Reaction Score

your not going anywhere in the nba with a roster of two or even three really good college players. you need to get lucky and draft a superstar player then put some nice pieces around them. AD could become one of those franchise changing players or maybe anthony davis at ku but i dont see jones,barnes or lamb being a franchise player no disrespect to any of those players.

Reaction Score
your not going anywhere in the nba with a roster of two or even three really good college players. you need to get lucky and draft a superstar player then put some nice pieces around them. AD could become one of those franchise changing players or maybe anthony davis at ku but i dont see jones,barnes or lamb being a franchise player no disrespect to any of those players.

Where do you get off?

Reaction Score

Of course Cardiac Kemba has an overabundance of luck. Hopefully that luck translates over at the NBA level.

Reaction Score

That's what I'm saying. If you get a franchise guy and build around him you can compete. It takes some luck obviously since the NBA draft can be such a crap shoot at times, but if you get that Kevin Durant/Tim Duncan type player you can build a contender with a small market.

Reaction Score
That's what I'm saying. If you get a franchise guy and build around him you can compete. It takes some luck obviously since the NBA draft can be such a crap shoot at times, but if you get that Kevin Durant/Tim Duncan type player you can build a contender with a small market.

absolutely but hes also got to be a guy who doesnt care about being in a big market and build a true loyalty with the franchise and fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom