Kemba Walker in 3 point contest | The Boneyard

Kemba Walker in 3 point contest

Reaction Score
Great the more Kemba is on the national stage the better, wish Ben Gordon made a 3 point contest he was tailor made to be in one.

Reaction Score
I don't follow him as closely as I used to so I was shocked to see this thread and then thought, ugh, he's not going to place well. But I'm really surprised to see that he's 37% and 40% from deep the past two seasons. I knew he was putting points on the board, but did not he was shooting it so well.

Reaction Score
Pretty sure that -unless you're an SDSU, UA, or UK fan- it is physically impossible to not love Kemba.

I would add Missouri and Gary McGhee that list as well. The Missouri game was his real coming out party. 23 points and 5 assists off the bench from a sophomore to clinch a FF berth. McGhee has to live with the fact that the most replayed play of him on a basketball court is getting his ankles broken for a game winner.

Reaction Score
I would add Missouri and Gary McGhee that list as well. The Missouri game was his real coming out party. 23 points and 5 assists off the bench from a sophomore to clinch a FF berth. McGhee has to live with the fact that the most replayed play of him on a basketball court is getting his ankles broken for a game winner.

The Mizzou game was his frosh season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom