Kemba on recruitment | The Boneyard

Kemba on recruitment

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
That was a really cool interview. Thanks for posting. Loved when they talked about not knowing how to act around MJ.

Reaction Score
On the bright side, Lamb probably puts up 20 PPG without Kemba there.

Last night Kemba and Lamb combined for 70, on 24 for 44 shooting, including 5-11 from 3, and 17-19 at the line. Brilliant games from both.

Everyone else: 32 points on 12 for 46 from the field, 2-19 from 3, and 6-10 at the line. Hideous.

Such a shame their prime is being wasted there, Kemba's especially.

Reaction Score
I’d love to see him on a bigger stage but my blue colored glasses wants J Lamb to go with him.
Yeah it’s crazy how he’s outright their second best player too. He could be a terrific 6th man on a real contender.

Reaction Score
Last night Kemba and Lamb combined for 70, on 24 for 44 shooting, including 5-11 from 3, and 17-19 at the line. Brilliant games from both.

Everyone else: 32 points on 12 for 46 from the field, 2-19 from 3, and 6-10 at the line. Hideous.

Such a shame their prime is being wasted there, Kemba's especially.
I watched the game because I had a little money on it.

Monk, Graham, Kaminsky, and Bridges combined for more airballs than makes. Kaminsky was missing bunnies without even hitting the rim. It's crazy that they're all within 4 years of being college superstars. Charlotte is the Bermuda triangle of basketball talent.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

Monk, Graham, Kaminsky, and Bridges combined for more airballs than makes. Kaminsky was missing bunnies without even hitting the rim. It's crazy that they're all within 4 years of being college superstars. Charlotte is the Bermuda triangle of basketball talent.

Not sure many of those guys had good translation analytics. I know monk didn’t.

Don’t believe Kaminsky or bridges were great either in that regard.

It’s hard to believe their best move since Kemba was probably Marvin Williams

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

If we really want to rain on their parade of contention. There’s a very real chance that Charlotte could’ve had kemba, kawhi, and Drummond from the 2011 and 2012 drafts.

Reaction Score
If we really want to rain on their parade of contention. There’s a very real chance that Charlotte could’ve had kemba, kawhi, and Drummond from the 2011 and 2012 drafts.
It's hard to screw up drafting so consistently with the picks that they've had.

Reaction Score
Also besides Andre, Detroit’s recent picks have been prettttty disappointing.
Kennard doesn’t look so bad and Dineiddie was a steal, but they traded him. Ellenson and Johnson were big time busts though, and they’ve traded a lot of first round picks too.

They’re the type of team that has seemingly been content staying in low seed playoff purgatory without ever fully rebuilding.

Reaction Score
It's hard to screw up drafting so consistently with the picks that [Charlotte] has had.

Also besides Andre, Detroit’s recent picks have been prettttty disappointing.

Neither has been bad enough to get actually good picks. They've been consistently mediocre.

Detroit hasn't drafted better than 7 since 2003.
Charlotte hasn't drafted better than 9 since 2013.

They're both stuck in the treadmill of mediocrity. The late lottery is not a good place to routinely find difference makers. The draft flattens out around 4 dramatically lower than top 3 and then stays pretty flat through the lottery. Charlotte really screwed up the MKG pick by not valuring shooting. Missed on Beal. The Zeller draft in 2013 was bad, but that draft was a wasteland, so hard to fault them. Their problem was then Kemba made them too good in 2014.

Last edited:

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Thought this was pretty cool Reese’s and Walmart are running March madness themed advertisements featuring Kemba and Drummond.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom